Latest news:

Waisake Naholo
Discussion started by paddym , 28 August, 2019 12:02
Waisake Naholo
paddym 28 August, 2019 12:02
Another one left out of World Cup squad.
When will we see him I wonder?

Re: Waisake Naholo
HMRH 28 August, 2019 12:38
Assume he has Mitre Cup commitments and the final isnít until end Oct so month rest with us for December and available post Xmas?

Blarney 08 September, 2019 13:24
[youtu.be]

Naholo recent outing for Taranaki. Couple of nice lines and a neat offload for a try.

A bit concerning that he seems to have put on weight and lost a bit of pace (see comments on the video). Also not impressed with the way he he just gave up on chasing back the kick through from which Otago scored.

SirBurger 08 September, 2019 17:16
He looked pretty good to me!

Tom1215 09 September, 2019 11:35
Donít know how you can tell from that highlight video that heís lost pace and put on weight...
heís always been a fairly stocky winger.

Blarney 09 September, 2019 18:34
Quote:
Tom1215
Donít know how you can tell from that highlight video that heís lost pace and put on weight...
heís always been a fairly stocky winger.

Compare recent clips to those from 2015 WC. 4 years ago I know but still quite a drop off in pace. I'm sure hes a quality player and i hope he does well for us, just thinking back to the last superstar but slightly overweight fijian winger we signed...

HMRH 09 September, 2019 20:01
Give him a break he hasnít even arrived!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net