Latest news:

Match reporters please.
Discussion started by Griff , 18 September, 2019 10:29
Match reporters please.
Griff 18 September, 2019 10:29
Anyone going to Kingsholm want to do us a match report? It'd be much appreciated.

For that matter volunteers for all the matches would be good, obviously the closer ones are more urgent.

Gloucester -
Quins - Shawshank
Bristol - HMRH
Sale - LI Bohemian
Wasps -
Sale - LI Bohemian
Toulon (away) - donaghadee

Thanks.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 20/09/2019 11:33 by Griff.

Re: Match reporters please.
LI Bohemian 18 September, 2019 13:00
Will do both Sale home games not at any other games until then

Griff 18 September, 2019 13:39
Thanks LiB. I'll put you down for those.

Shawshank 18 September, 2019 15:05
Griff, put me down for the Quins game.

HMRH 18 September, 2019 15:51
Iíll do Bristol

Griff 18 September, 2019 16:14
Awesome, thanks chaps. Anyone going this weekend? G'wan you know you want to...

Paul_D 18 September, 2019 18:06
Griff, have you given any serious thought to us moving over to www.viewfromthe22.com?
It would finally put an end to this pointless need for match reports to keep this place up and running. Surely an easier live for you?

LI Bohemian 18 September, 2019 20:05
Paul D what if some of the supporters like to hear a match report from another supporters point of view, like it's not harming anyone to have two MB's going and if the VFT22 is good it will naturally succeed without the obligatory lobbying that seems to happen more frequently from your MB, I used to go on Rolling Maul last season but never felt the need to tell the users on there about other things, smacks of desperation to me.

Paul_D 18 September, 2019 20:24
Calm down mate. It was only a question.
Oh and itís not ďmyĒ message board, I donít know where you got that idea from!
For the record, I spend more time on here than vft22 but thought it was worth asking our admin if heíd considered the move, but thanks for your input.

LI Bohemian 19 September, 2019 00:34
Always calm matey mate mate, just read my post in a calm voice, it will relay better and as I mean it to sound as a reasonable response to your inquiry, sorry If I put you down as a Lobbyist, I think the LI version of the VFT22 is doing quite well any how, thanks for the reply (still tranquil by the way)

Griff 19 September, 2019 15:19
Started a new thread about VFT22.

Still looking for a reporter for Glaws.

donaghadee 20 September, 2019 10:26
I would be honoured to come out of retirement to contribute the Tour and Match report for the Toulon away game.

Griff 20 September, 2019 11:31
Billy! It would be an honour - it's yours matey.

fatlad76 21 September, 2019 17:07
Griff if no takers was at the game and will do the report for today if you would like

Griff 22 September, 2019 10:01
That would be awesome, thanks.

HMRH 30 September, 2019 17:56
Can anyone cover Bristol for me
As I canít now make the game? - apologies

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net