Today's game
Discussion started by cjm. , 21 September, 2019 15:19
Today's game
cjm. 21 September, 2019 15:19
Hmmm. Sounds a bit of a nervous start.

Any streams? Only got radio.

Re: Today's game
Exile_Dave 21 September, 2019 15:26
No streams. Try twitter feed. Do people still use bet365?

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

cjm. 21 September, 2019 15:28
Bet365 doesn't seem to have them anymore.

Radio Commentary is decent.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Florida 21 September, 2019 16:02
Scores currently looking a tad too close considering this mostly their academy / academy grads

CharlieG 21 September, 2019 16:10
Is JP Doyle not in Japan?

Running the line in a Premiership Cup match is a bit of a come-down.

Florida 21 September, 2019 16:41
Looks like we've made some changes and are beginning to dominate

Shropshire Hugh 21 September, 2019 16:49
22 44 at 70 mins. Jackson converted his own try

Living in the Ionian Isles so just lurking when wifi allows!

John H 21 September, 2019 16:53
Finishes 29 - 44. Not a bad start and away at Gloucester

Xprop 21 September, 2019 16:57
29-49 with a hat-trick try from Steele at the end.

Shawshank 21 September, 2019 18:29
Some good comments from Shedweb

Exile_Dave 21 September, 2019 18:43
Interesting from the shedweb comments that 1 glawster supporter left the game when paddy came on. Bit pathetic but their loss.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Blarney 21 September, 2019 21:03
Not a game to draw many conclusions from given the disparity between the two teams but it's nice to see us win comfortably when expected to do so. I was a bit worried we'd see a classic Irish banana skin performance. Also good to see the coaches use these games to get our first choice team up to match fitness - we need to hit the ground running when the Prem kicks in.

paulm1953 22 September, 2019 08:12
Had a great day at Gloucester. First time in many visits I have witnessed a LI win. Gloucester fans were fantastic. Very few LI fans there. Blair Cowan was back to his best form.

waltham 22 September, 2019 17:06
(Sm152) A win is a win/ LI are not the only club to put out strong teams: great for gaining real-match practice given the shortage of pre-season fixtures (same apparently for some other clubs)...IMO this is a far better set up than the LV-Cup ever was..

Lazyboy346 23 September, 2019 08:14
Good result although closer than we'd have liked in the first half. Effectively our championship winning team vs a slightly reinforced academy side.

Given we got the short straw of Sale as our 'derby' game, we should probably keep a similar squad out for the remaining three games to see if we can qualify and start the season with a good home record. I'd be tempted to give a few more academy guys some game time like Collingridge and the 2nd year guys

westglos 27 September, 2019 11:57
Tuisue has been given a 3 week ban for his "tackle" on Tom Stanton. No TMO at the match, and probably justified. (Apart from that incident, he looked a decent acquisition for you.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net