Latest news:

Veitokani starts against Uruguay
Discussion started by HMRH , 23 September, 2019 06:35
Veitokani starts against Uruguay
HMRH 23 September, 2019 06:35
Thought he looked good when he came on - great experience.

Meanwhile the conundrum thatís is Saulo, never saw him play for us yet here he is at a World Cup

Re: Veitokani starts against Uruguay
bigbitty 23 September, 2019 14:05
Eh? I thought that match is on Wednesday?

What was the result, so I can head off to the bookies?

HMRH 23 September, 2019 14:41
Starts not started and looked good against Australia - Iíll do my best to be clearer

bigbitty 23 September, 2019 15:04
And I'll try to be less facetious...(Sm128)

Alphacat 25 September, 2019 06:25
Lovely chip from him early on

HMRH 25 September, 2019 10:26
Played well again in a losing cause. Great game this morning and Uruguay deserves their victory but the Fijian kicking at goal was woeful

Lazyboy346 25 September, 2019 13:06
Had a mixed game from what I saw. Wonderful chip and chase to lay the position for their first try, but missed a few tackles and was charged down. Think he was withdrawn for Volavola about an hour in with the misfiring Matavesi going to 15.

I do have some reservations about his defence at the top level - when he hits properly, it sticks like vs Richmond but sometimes he slips off a few - but what he brings in attack is well worth the trade off. Think he will help bring Parton on a treat too long term, and he is useful as 10 cover if we decide to stack the bench with forwards or outside backs.

M51 25 September, 2019 23:04
Fiji as a team were poor and I think Av got caught up in a a poor team performance. But take nothing from Uruguay who kept going for the 80 minutes.

Smudge21 26 September, 2019 10:23
Meanwhile our other flying fijian, Albert, has been cited for a dangerous tackle from saurdays game

Florida 26 September, 2019 21:31
Quote:
Smudge21
Meanwhile our other flying fijian, Albert, has been cited for a dangerous tackle from saurdays game

And banned for 3 weeks

Exile_Dave 26 September, 2019 22:17
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
Smudge21

And banned for 3 weeks

[www.englandrugby.com]

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

HMRH 27 September, 2019 11:41
Damn

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net