Latest news:

Japan
Discussion started by HMRH , 28 September, 2019 10:41
Japan
HMRH 28 September, 2019 10:41
That’s an amazing result against supposedly the best team in world rugby

Ireland just looked short of ideas and inspiration and Japan played at a tempo the Irish couldn’t live with

Re: Japan
Cill Dara 28 September, 2019 10:52
I have a Conspiracy Theory, Ireland were that pants, so they would get an easyer path to the final!

Who am I kidding, they were just shite!

Prisco stirpe Hibernico

Florida 28 September, 2019 10:55
Quote:
HMRH
That’s an amazing result against supposedly the best team in world rugby
Ireland just looked short of ideas and inspiration and Japan played at a tempo the Irish couldn’t live with

2nd best, NZ reclaimed 1st place when they best SA last week.

I had expected Japan to fade in the last 20, but they just kept going. Electric in attack and sublime in defence

HMRH 28 September, 2019 11:06
In fairness I know that but the fun keeps going regardless of the details - how bad are Scotland!

LI Bohemian 28 September, 2019 12:12
Japan magnificent, Ireland poor, blah blah blah blah blah Official from Australia not good enough for a world cup game, shows good premiership potential though, thought Jamie Joseph's comments about Ireland's arrogance were uncalled for.

Cill Dara 28 September, 2019 12:34
Sorry, I was off in a huff, what did he say?

Prisco stirpe Hibernico

Beeneyman 28 September, 2019 13:17
I can't see that Ireland did much wrong. Their discipline was good, they handled the ball as well as expected and played a strong game. Unfortunately Japan were equally as good and proved to be worthy opponents.

Lets not blame the Irish loss on the ref or any particular part of their game. Instead lets applaud the Japs for an excellent performance.

Foggy-Balla 28 September, 2019 19:04
Ronan’s face when asked to play “Turning Japanese” in the Cowshed after today’s match was a picture...

Faugh-a-Ballagh!

"Our prayer is 'God save Ireland' and pour blessings on her name!"

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

plzd 28 September, 2019 20:08
Japan are just a good side no shame losing to them

LI Bohemian 29 September, 2019 18:27
Why is it when you criticise an official, people seem to read that it's about the outcome and not the performance?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net