Latest news:

Q & A on Saturday
Discussion started by PJ , 08 October, 2019 08:56
Q & A on Saturday
PJ 08 October, 2019 08:56
Has anybody else spotted that we will not be able to attend this and watch the Ireland v Samoa World Cup game?? I have e-mailed Mr Facer asking if it could be postponed or re-scheduled to another occasion to avoid the clash.

Re: Q & A on Saturday
Paul_D 08 October, 2019 12:21
Q&A at 1.30 so just after the Ireland Samoa game surely?

norg2072 08 October, 2019 16:15
It is, and in the same room, but theres not enough time between for those that want to watch somewhere else and then travel.

AlecW 08 October, 2019 18:45
So, Norg2072, let me get this clear: you want London Irish to change their (and everyone elseís) schedule to suit your travel plans...?

(Sm103)

Wow...! Good luck with that!

(Sm42)

PJ 08 October, 2019 19:49
Ireland game is an 11.45 kick off so would probably not finish til 13.45 or so with Q & A starting at 13.30

norg2072 08 October, 2019 22:34
So, AlecW, let me make this clear: I never said I wanted London Irish to change their plans or for anyone else to change theirs, I couldn't care less what people do! I said 'for those that want to', I never said I had a problem with the timing, I was simply trying to clarify the highlighted problem some will face!

Paul_D 09 October, 2019 06:27
Quote:
PJ
Ireland game is an 11.45 kick off so would probably not finish til 13.45 or so with Q & A starting at 13.30

As they're both happening in the same room I think it's safe to say that the Q&A will happen immediately after the game.

Xprop 09 October, 2019 21:06
That's the first I've heard about the Q&A session. Which room will it be in?

Paul_D 10 October, 2019 08:50
Quote:
We'll be showing the Ireland v Samoa Rugby World Cup game in the Club Room, kicking off at 11.45am.
Following the Ireland v Samoa game, there will be an update and Q&A on the club's move to Brentford with CEO Brian Facer.

Xprop 10 October, 2019 08:54
Quote:
Paul_D
Quote:
We'll be showing the Ireland v Samoa Rugby World Cup game in the Club Room, kicking off at 11.45am.
Following the Ireland v Samoa game, there will be an update and Q&A on the club's move to Brentford with CEO Brian Facer.

Thanks

RodB 13 October, 2019 08:51
Any feedback from the meeting please?

norg2072 16 October, 2019 16:27
Anyone got time to summarise the key points as we weren't able to make it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net