Latest news:

Johnny Williams
Discussion started by jimbo800 , 08 October, 2019 19:49
Johnny Williams
jimbo800 08 October, 2019 19:49
Saddened to hear Johnny has been diagnosed with testicular cancer. I kept an eye to see his name on Newcastle team sheets this season and wonders why there was no sign of him. Young fit lad will hopefully get this beaten as soon as possible.

Re: Johnny Williams
HMRH 08 October, 2019 21:55
Terrible news - best of luck lad

waltham 09 October, 2019 00:18
Quote:
HMRH
Terrible news - best of luck lad

Bloody hell...that's awful . All the very best wishes JW.

Lazyboy346 09 October, 2019 13:22
Best of luck to him

exile99 09 October, 2019 19:12
From Instagram:

Quote:
Iíve recently faced a slight bump in the road after being diagnosed with testicular cancer. This came as a huge surprise and out of no where but these things always do and thereís no preparing for it. Today I have finished my last batch of chemotherapy and the road is about to get easier from here. My girlfriend Hannah, family, friends, team mates, coaches have been extremely supportive in these circumstances and I canít thank any of them enough.
Lads, please make sure you donít make the same mistake I did. Regularly check your balls and if you find anything out of the ordinary, swelling or firmness be sure to get checked out by your GP straight away.
Hereís to getting back fit and healthy and back on that pitch asap!

[www.instagram.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net