Latest news:

Kit issues
Discussion started by LondonerDub , 15 October, 2019 07:49
Kit issues
LondonerDub 15 October, 2019 07:49
Anyone have any idea when the online shop will go live?

It's been pushed out and out. We are surely losing revenue with the tardiness of the retail side (BLK at fault probably).

Re: Kit issues
MarkE 21 October, 2019 21:53
Maybe London Irish are about to launch the new rugby version of 'Amazon'... hence the three months plus of testing....

Seriously though, does seem excessively long time to sort out an online shop - unless they also have shirt availability issues as well?

RodB 22 October, 2019 08:23
Don't know about online, but when I asked about cotton replica shirts at the real stop (portakabin) at the Sale game, they said " don't know..... sometime in November"

exile_pete 22 October, 2019 16:37
I find it odd that the shop changes every time the manufacturer does, but I guess there aren't the funds to invest in an independent online store that sells whatever kit, casual & accessories are going at the time.

LI Bohemian 22 October, 2019 18:03
It might be the added complication that we are in our final season at the Madstad, along with new kit suppliers

LarryM 26 October, 2019 20:39
Even at the end of October the caravan outside is not properly stocked - toddler kit absent for example. Just another indication that the business arm of the club is as much use as the main team.

Alphacat 26 October, 2019 20:42
I kinda feel like the club is just trying to get through this season with the minimal effort, being the last season at the Madejski. Shows with crowd numbers and now shop problems.

Ajax Treesdown 30 October, 2019 18:15
The shop is now up and running on the main site:

[shop.london-irish.com]

Irish 'Stoker 30 October, 2019 21:29
Some nice bits, but i think Santa will find the prices a bit steep this year, will have to wait for the sales

Exile_Dave 31 October, 2019 11:07
No cotton shirts yet, apparently end of November they will be in stock.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net