Latest news:

Outrageous Nonsense on BT sport!
Discussion started by Shawshank , 20 October, 2019 13:47
Outrageous Nonsense on BT sport!
Shawshank 20 October, 2019 13:47
Talk about trying to make an issue out of Paddy Jackson...!

Idiot Doyle claims that the early season matches have seen protests about the signing.

Complete rubbish Doyle, you are a 3rd rate idiot.

Re: Outrageous Nonsense on BT sport!
FrTed 20 October, 2019 14:12
3rd rate idiot?

You heap too much praise on him

DaveTVT 20 October, 2019 21:27
I thought Declan Kidney handled the questions well and was clear in his response to them. What a pity (but no great surprise) that Ugo chose to ignore what was said and to make his own pithy soundbite. He truly is becoming the Michael Vaughan of rugby punditry.

LI Bohemian 20 October, 2019 22:31
I thought when watching the match on BT sport, that Ugo kept shipping into a slighty Wasp bias every now and then and then trying to scramble back to neutrality when gone to far, a little bit annoying and unprofessional.

Xprop 20 October, 2019 22:39
Quote:
LI Bohemian
I thought when watching the match on BT sport, that Ugo kept shipping into a slighty Wasp bias every now and then and then trying to scramble back to neutrality when gone to far, a little bit annoying and unprofessional.

Just wait until we play Quins!

Props are not stupid 21 October, 2019 13:29
Wasps lost, we didn't win.

Alphacat 21 October, 2019 16:31
Pessimistic outlook. We were far from perfect, giving away way too many turnovers, but our gameplan and determination has improved significantly. We didn't look like constantly haemorrhaging points to penalties and easy linebreaks like in previous seasons.

exile99 21 October, 2019 17:51
Quote:
LI Bohemian

I think it was a London Wasps bias ... perhaps he had forgotten that they did a moonlight flit from Wycombe (which was hardly London) to Coventry a few years ago

waltham 26 October, 2019 18:53
Ugo is dire IMO. Craig Doyle has long been a self professed LI "fan"..

Bazzo 28 October, 2019 12:33
Quote:
Shawshank
Idiot Doyle claims that the early season matches have seen protests about the signing.

I thought that there was protests at the Munster game? might that be what he is referring to?

Did you think that nobody was ever going to mention PJ and the fact that he left Irish rugby because he was sacked, the whole messy business and the court case? Doyle was just doing his job.

Props are not stupid 29 October, 2019 12:42
I am ware that there were some protests organised for the Munster game, but I went there and I didn't see any protests. Possibly they were called off as Paddy wasn't there.

plzd 30 October, 2019 08:30
Quote:
Bazzo
Quote:
Shawshank

Did you think that nobody was ever going to mention PJ and the fact that he left Irish rugby because he was sacked, the whole messy business and the court case? Doyle was just doing his job.

I wonder what the PJ fans would think if he had left their own daughter/wife/sister/niece hurt and bleeding?

I wonder if their own daughter/wife/sister/niece had stupidly had to much to drink (as most of us have at some time) would they would her to be under the tender care of PJ?

Ruckingood 30 October, 2019 09:19
Found not guilty in a court of law, however guilty in your eyes. Sad really when social media is the arbiter of whats good and evil not the laws of the land. Enough said.. move along.. nothing to see here.

LI Bohemian 30 October, 2019 09:34
plzd is your standard troll, I have a grading system now and plzd is a grade 3 out of 5. sometimes it's good to get attention, but the Patriarchal stuff about all female relatives is a little worrying.

Ruckingood 30 October, 2019 10:18
Ha ha.. slightly annoying but easily forgettable..

Exile_Dave 30 October, 2019 12:24
Quote:
plzd
Quote:
Bazzo
Quote:
Shawshank

I wonder what the PJ fans would think if he had left their own daughter/wife/sister/niece hurt and bleeding?

I wonder if their own daughter/wife/sister/niece had stupidly had to much to drink (as most of us have at some time) would they would her to be under the tender care of PJ?

Plzd @#$%& off back to Queens you div

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net