Latest news:

MotM at Wasps
Discussion started by Griff , 20 October, 2019 16:54
MotM at Wasps
Griff 20 October, 2019 16:54
Who stood out for you? Plenty of praise for Blair so far, it was Albert for me. Anyone else?

Re: MotM at Wasps
Alphacat 20 October, 2019 16:55
Ben Loader was good

simo112 20 October, 2019 16:58
Botha

M51 20 October, 2019 17:06
Blair Cowan beyond a shadow of doubt. Work rate was phenomenal.

Shawshank 20 October, 2019 17:23
Deffo Blair.

Hon mentions to Albert, and Bens 1&2.

SirBurger 22 October, 2019 08:32
Blair edges it, but Botha was immense. Can't wait to see what he does when fully match fit. Meehan has some box kick on him.

LI Bohemian 22 October, 2019 14:14
Same as most I'd go for Blair, who was very accurate in the tackle, breakdown and that fantastic match winner of a pass. Mention to the back 3, Botha and Albert

Florida 22 October, 2019 14:18
I'd go for Blair, but Nott gets an honourable mention

bigbitty 22 October, 2019 19:36
Defo Blair. I wasn't at the match, but he seemed to be everywhere in the highlights.

cjm. 22 October, 2019 23:12
Albert just for the sake of balance. Blair has had plenty MOTM but Albert really showed up big time with some great rampaging runs.

Florida 22 October, 2019 23:24
Quote:
cjm.
Albert just for the sake of balance. Blair has had plenty MOTM but Albert really showed up big time with some great rampaging runs.

You raise a cracking point there, for someone's first game in the Prem that was pretty remarkable (sadly for our opponents he's only going to get better)

shimmieandshake 23 October, 2019 07:51
It looked to me like Albert's a lot fitter? Lost some weight and is now much more agile/dynamic/powerful than before. Which is excellent to see.

Tom1215 23 October, 2019 10:19
I know itís only 1 game but that 8 shirt is perfect for Albert.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net