Next two games...
Blarney 27 October, 2019 18:00
Current standings:
10th LI , 11th Wasps, 12th Tigers

Next two Prem games:
LI: Sarries (A), TIGERS (H)
Wasps: Bath (H), Sale (A)
Tigers: Glos (H), LI (A)

If we can scrap a bonus point against Sarries and beat Tigers I can easily see Leicester rooted to the bottom of the table with 1-2 points whilst we will have 9 - going in to the first chunk of European games. That would put massive pressure on Leicester and/or Wasps and give us a confidence boost. Might we see another Tigers coaching change?

Re: Next two games...
Bazzo 28 October, 2019 12:05
The Tigers home game will be huge. Whatever about Sarries for us (we probably won't get anything). If Tigers lose again at home v Glaws then they are as last season, relegation candidates. We know that we as the team that has been promoted also in the same category, it is an early indication of what is ahead, with both sides having big players coming from RWC duty. If Tigers lose the next two games, I would say that they would sack their coaches.

HeavyCream 29 October, 2019 07:11
Sacking coaches during a season hasnít worked out well for them in the past. Theyíve had a pretty dire recruitment campaign imo and without G Ford they have no one to pull them together on field.

I think we will be lucky to scrabble a bonus point against anyone at the moment. Take each game as it comes and letís not assume anything.

cjm. 29 October, 2019 18:04
But Naholo is here!

Florida 29 October, 2019 19:41
Quote:
cjm.
But Naholo is here!

If only we could get the ball into his hands!

In all seriousness though, I'm pretty excited about the thought of this guy backing up Freddie's breaks and being there for the offload

norg2072 31 October, 2019 07:33
And his interview suggests he might get a run out next week at the Leicester game - I'd love to hear the Waisaki Naholo chant... straight after his first try!

Exile_Dave 31 October, 2019 10:38
Quote:
norg2072
And his interview suggests he might get a run out next week at the Leicester game - I'd love to hear the Waisaki Naholo chant... straight after his first try!

Or just chant his name anyway throughout the game when he has the ball.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net