Latest news:

Toulon game
Discussion started by lechef , 07 November, 2019 20:58
Toulon game
lechef 07 November, 2019 20:58
Sarrie fan in peace.

Having supported Saracens for the last 20 years, 14 of them living in the South East of France. I am saddened about the state of the club.

I am looking forward to seeing London Irish playing Toulon on the 7th December. Will be at the Ibis Styles hotel next to the ground. Comfortable rooms and a good breakfast.

Look forward to seeing you all there

Re: Toulon game
Florida 07 November, 2019 22:38
Quote:
lechef
Sarrie fan in peace.
Having supported Saracens for the last 20 years, 14 of them living in the South East of France. I am saddened about the state of the club.

I am looking forward to seeing London Irish playing Toulon on the 7th December. Will be at the Ibis Styles hotel next to the ground. Comfortable rooms and a good breakfast.

Look forward to seeing you all there

Hey Lechef, welcome to our board.

Firstly it's entirely understandable you're saddened by what's happening at your team. Rest assured you'll recover from it.

I've seen a few of your supporters wondering what sort of reception you'll get at other grounds. Hopefully I speak for the rest of my LI fellows (and rugby in general) in saying we'll welcome you with open arms, yes we'll probably give you a little ribbing, but it'll be done with one arm round your shoulder and a pint being proffered in the other.

Hope you enjoy our performance against Toulon (hopefully we'll have a good one)

Flo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net