Latest news:

Teams Up - league the clear priority
Discussion started by HMRH , 15 November, 2019 12:02
Teams Up - league the clear priority
HMRH 15 November, 2019 12:02
15 Tom Parton, 14 Brendan Macken, 13 Tom Stephenson, 12 Bryce Campbell, 11 Ollie Hassell-Collins, 10 Stephen Myler ©, 9 Nick Phipps, 1 Harry Elrington, 2 Motu Matuíu, 3 Patric Cilliers, 4 Barney Maddison, 5 George Nott, 6 Ben Donnell, 7 Conor Gilsenan, 8 Matt Rogerson.

Replacements:

16 Ross McMillan, 17 Danny Hobbs-Awoyemi, 18 Lovejoy Chawatama, 19 Jack Cooke, 20 Isaac Curtis-Harris, 21 Scott Steele, 22 Jacob Atkins, 23 Matt Williams.

Re: Teams Up - league the clear priority
shimmieandshake 15 November, 2019 12:07
Good Phipps will get some minutes.

I'd be playing Stephenson at 12 to get him game time in the role before we go to Bristol in the league? I'm a fan of Hepetema, just think Tom has a touch more class.

Ruckingood 15 November, 2019 13:02
Smart move rotating the squad. A long season everyone will have to play a part at sometime in the Prem. Good luck to the lads.

Gazzle 15 November, 2019 14:06
Interesting to see Ben Donnell start ahead of others. Anyone know much about him? Coaches obviously rate him if he starts ahead of Cooke and Curtis-Harris.

Smudge21 15 November, 2019 14:34
Quote:
Gazzle
Interesting to see Ben Donnell start ahead of others. Anyone know much about him? Coaches obviously rate him if he starts ahead of Cooke and Curtis-Harris.

Saw his name mentioned a year or two ago by Alex Shaw as a player to watch out for. Personally not seen him play but he's been involved with england age grade squads and I'm sure he'll be apart of the under 20's 6 nations squad come February.

Lazyboy346 15 November, 2019 15:03
Decent squad with 8 current or former academy players involved. Rotation a good idea at this stage given we are 9/32 games into the season already! Had hoped Mafi or some other RWC recruits might sneak into the squad but maybe next week.

We've never won at Scarlets so pressure is off, although they looked quite poor against Benetton last week with almost the same team. I think we've got the advantage at halfback so could sneak a win if we can gain parity up front.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net