Latest news:

If Saracens are spending a lot
Discussion started by cjm. , 17 November, 2019 17:06
If Saracens are spending a lot
cjm. 17 November, 2019 17:06
Then how much more must Racing 92 spending? That was a phenomenal performance. Based on that game they should win the competition fairly easily.

Re: If Saracens are spending a lot
Statesman 17 November, 2019 20:40
Quote:
cjm.
Then how much more must Racing 92 spending? That was a phenomenal performance. Based on that game they should win the competition fairly easily.

Racing 92 are good and may well win the competition but that was Sarries 2nd XV they played today.

paddym 17 November, 2019 20:50
Quote:
cjm.

French salary cap quite a lot higher than Premiership though I think isn't it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/11/2019 20:50 by paddym.

Florida 17 November, 2019 20:53
About Ä11m I believe

GHA 17 November, 2019 21:16
Quote:
paddym
Quote:
cjm.

French salary cap quite a lot higher than Premiership though I think isn't it?

Higher than the Premiership's salary cap, not much higher than Saracens' salary cap though

cjm. 17 November, 2019 23:07
Quote:
Statesman
Quote:
cjm.

Racing 92 are good and may well win the competition but that was Sarries 2nd XV they played today.

Some people are using that as an excuse but plenty of first XV in there. Racing were barely threatened, the only real attack by saracens was well against the run of play.

Anyway, I like Racing's style. Makes for an entertaining spectacle.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net