Latest news:

Introducing Play Away, Stay Away: The Rugby Fan-to-Fan Host Network
Discussion started by Play Away, Stay Away , 21 November, 2019 16:43
Introducing Play Away, Stay Away: The Rugby Fan-to-Fan Host Network
Play Away, Stay Away 21 November, 2019 16:43
Calling all London Irish Fans - Help Put Your Club on the Play Away, Stay Away Map.

Play Away, Stay Away is the fan-to-fan host network connecting like-minded travelling supporters with a host supporter in their destination and on a quest to kick accommodation costs into touch and turn fans into friends.

We've only launched recently and have had a brilliant reception already, with members from Dublin, Bath, Exeter, Manchester, Galway and more and now we're offering free sign up to join our squad and find free accommodation for your next away trip to help us expand our network. That's where you come in!

There is absolutely no charge at all, we're just helping to bring supporters together, create unique shared experiences and allow more fans to go to more games, more often. Although the network relies on a reciprocal exchange basis between fans of other teams, there is no obligation to be able to host and you can join the squad simply as a travelling fan. Sign Up Here: Join the Squad.

If you have any questions or want us to help you find accommodation and a like-minded fan from another team, simply drop us an email: hello@playawaystayaway.co.uk., get in touch on 077 2090 4782 or just like our Facebook page to keep up to date with news, new members and to find accommodation for your next trip.

Any questions, please do get in touch - I'm happy and here to help.

Let's help kick accommodation costs into touch!

Louis Bollard,
Founder of Play Away, Stay Away.
077 2090 4782

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 22/11/2019 17:10 by Craic Admin.

Re: Introducing Play Away, Stay Away: The Rugby Fan-to-Fan Host Network
GHA 21 November, 2019 23:13
Ironic considering 40% of the screen is ads

Re: Introducing Play Away, Stay Away: The Rugby Fan-to-Fan Host Network
Griff 22 November, 2019 17:17
So, I've re-instated the advert having had an email chat with Louis. I was initially assuming this was simply a scam but he assures me it's a genuine initiative. Not sure what to think about it really, I in no way endorse it but wish him well with it. If anyone takes a punt let the rest of us know how you get on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net