Latest news:

Nathan Earle
Discussion started by Exile_Dave , 24 November, 2019 11:19
Nathan Earle
Exile_Dave 24 November, 2019 11:19
Todayís TRP has stated Irish are interested in talks with him in January.

I'd rather be a Paddy than a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Re: Nathan Earle
Lazyboy346 24 November, 2019 12:28
Interesting possibility as he was expected to become a regular in England squads when at Saracens then he moved to Quins and disappeared (injury?).

Thought we were ok for outside backs so maybe someone is moving on?

SirBurger 24 November, 2019 13:04
Good player, just hope that doesnít mean Loader is looking elsewhere.

dooj106 24 November, 2019 13:32
We only have 3 wingers so when an injury happens as with Ben the other 2 either play a lot or you have to play other players out of position so not surprised we having a look. In my mind doesn't necessarily anyone moving on

Florida 24 November, 2019 13:50
Quote:
dooj106
We only have 3 wingers so when an injury happens as with Ben the other 2 either play a lot or you have to play other players out of position so not surprised we having a look. In my mind doesn't necessarily anyone moving on

I'm expecting a few to move on next season as we already seem to be bumping up against the cap (as Kiss stated when he explained why the new arrivals are being staggered). I wouldn't expect any of our back three to be off anywhere.

dooj106 24 November, 2019 18:05
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
dooj106

I'm expecting a few to move on next season as we already seem to be bumping up against the cap (as Kiss stated when he explained why the new arrivals are being staggered). I wouldn't expect any of our back three to be off anywhere.

Fair point. We seem quite well stocked on centres so guess that would be the obvious area where might lose people. On plus side we seem to be creating a slightly smaller squad but seems better quality across the board

Florida 24 November, 2019 18:42
Quote:
dooj106
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
dooj106

Fair point. We seem quite well stocked on centres so guess that would be the obvious area where might lose people. On plus side we seem to be creating a slightly smaller squad but seems better quality across the board

Yup, centres and backrow seem pretty well stocked.

Here's the 2019/20 squad with a breakdown of positions (thanks MW) [m.rugbynetwork.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/11/2019 18:42 by Florida.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net