Latest news:

Team is up
Discussion started by Fursa , 29 November, 2019 12:04
Team is up
Fursa 29 November, 2019 12:04
15 Paddy Jackson, 14 Waisake Naholo, 13 Tom Stephenson, 12 Terrence Hepetema, 11 Curtis Rona, 10 Stephen Myler, 9 Ben Meehan, 1 Danny Hobbs-Awoyemi, 2 Saia Faingaía, 3 Ollie Hoskins, 4 Ruan Botha, 5 Franco van der Merwe ©, 6 Matt Rogerson, 7 Blair Cowan, 8 Albert Tuisue
Replacements:
16 Motu Matuíu, 17 Harry Elrington, 18 Lovejoy Chawatama, 19 Adam Coleman, 20 Steve Mafi, 21 TJ Ioane, 22 Nick Phipps, 23 Tom Parton

Re: Team is up
Smudge21 29 November, 2019 12:13
That the strongest bench I've seen from us for a long time! I think Rona is more effective in the midfield but we do need to find a way for Stephenson to get in the team so can see the thinking behind it. O-HC unlucky not to make the squad

Ruckingood 29 November, 2019 12:18
Solid defensive team to snuff out the Bears flamboyance. We can cause an upset and some mayhem this weekend

Jim H 29 November, 2019 12:33
Bristol side:
15. Charles Piutau; 14. Luke Morahan, 13. Piers OíConor, 12. Siale Piutau, 11. Toby Fricker; 10. Callum Sheedy, 9. Andy Uren; 1. Jake Woolmore, 2. Harry Thacker, 3. John Afoa, 4. Joe Joyce, 5. Chris Vui, 6. Steven Luatua (c), 7. Dan Thomas, 8. Nathan Hughes.

Replacements: 16. Will Capon, 17. Yann Thomas, 18. Max Lahiff, 19. Ed Holmes, 20. Luke Hamilton, 21. Harry Randall, 22. Ioan Lloyd, 23. Alapati Leiua.

Jamiepep1 29 November, 2019 12:43
Very good side form us but that briz team looks top 6 possibly even top 4 capable so will be a tough tough game.

Lazyboy346 29 November, 2019 12:44
Two strong teams. Can see this being a 5-2 split either way but probably to the home side.

tatthecraic2 29 November, 2019 12:54
Bristol are defo going to be top 6.

I'd love a win but would be ok with a losing bonus point

HMRH 29 November, 2019 13:58
Prop questions - is Dell injured and when does Kepu arrive?

Steelman 29 November, 2019 14:20
i cant fault that selection,all the starters have had time to settle, jackson at 15,beefs up the kicking game ,and bags of experience throughout....we'll need it !

Ruckingood 29 November, 2019 14:25
Quote:
HMRH
Prop questions - is Dell injured and when does Kepu arrive?
Mild niggle for Dell and Kepu in Jan.. front row is solid for now but he will be a great back up to Ollie

HMRH 29 November, 2019 14:27
Thanks

Rinkadink 30 November, 2019 02:48
Quote:
Jamiepep1
Very good side form us but that briz team looks top 6 possibly even top 4 capable so will be a tough tough game.
Think this is a first, nobody outside Bris has really rated our squad. Pretty much the same as last year and that was allegedly "championship + prem squad standard players at best with a couple of mercenaries on top"... I do think we have a good squad with depth and some real talent coming through but we all like to think that of our clubs don't we?

Personally I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys picking up an away win, hope we've been doing our homework as Li look good for mid table, quite impressive signings and you've been playing well. Either way hope you enjoy the trip down if you're coming, but don't break our home record. tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/11/2019 02:49 by Rinkadink.

tatthecraic2 30 November, 2019 11:58
Anyone know if or where there will be a stream for this?

LI Bohemian 30 November, 2019 12:27
Quote:
Rinkadink
Quote:
Jamiepep1
Think this is a first, nobody outside Bris has really rated our squad. Pretty much the same as last year and that was allegedly "championship + prem squad standard players at best with a couple of mercenaries on top"... I do think we have a good squad with depth and some real talent coming through but we all like to think that of our clubs don't we?

Personally I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys picking up an away win, hope we've been doing our homework as Li look good for mid table, quite impressive signings and you've been playing well. Either way hope you enjoy the trip down if you're coming, but don't break our home record. tongue sticking out smiley

I think under the direction of Pat Lam the whole ethos of the club is a completely different animal to the dross you've been served in the passed, what he achieved at Connaught was remarkable and he's building a club culture at Briz that is incrementally getting better as time goes on. I hope that we give a good account of ourselves, but Briz will turn a few heads this season for the right reasons.

Tom1215 30 November, 2019 13:10
Quote:
tatthecraic2
Anyone know if or where there will be a stream for this?
Betuk stream the games if you have an account with them

Exile_Dave 30 November, 2019 13:26
Ref for sunday

Referee: Wayne Barnes

Assistant Referees: Christophe Ridley & Paul Dix

TMO: Stuart Terheege

Citing Commissioner: Shaun Gallagher

I'd rather be a Paddy than a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net