Latest Brentford Drone Video
Discussion started by Finno , 02 December, 2019 20:06
Latest Brentford Drone Video
Finno 02 December, 2019 20:06
[youtu.be]

Really looking forward to moving!!

Re: Latest Brentford Drone Video
Rinkadink 03 December, 2019 15:52
Looking good, genuinely hope you guys fill it! What's the capacity? It looks big.

Seats are clever even if you don't though.

Alphacat 03 December, 2019 18:23
17,250 apparently.

HeavyCream 03 December, 2019 19:07
Thanks for the link. Didnít realise it would have a 4G pitch. Have we come to a conclusion yet about the safety of them?

jimbo800 03 December, 2019 19:24
What makes you say a 4g pitch? There seemed to lights on the grass used on real grass to promote growth.

HMRH 03 December, 2019 19:27
Itís not 4G?

norg2072 03 December, 2019 19:29
Not 4g, its hybrid like Reading

SirBurger 03 December, 2019 20:08
Quote:
Alphacat
17,250 apparently.

Latest video says it might actually be 17,800 as they had more space than they originally thought!

Rinkadink 04 December, 2019 00:47
Quote:
Alphacat
17,250 apparently.

Thanks, Ashton Gate was odd as we were told 27k and as it turns out it's closer to 26.5k on a sell out rugby fixture.

Are artificial pitches allowed in the soccer leagues? Didn't think they were. Hybrid like the desso ones that are becoming more popular (real grass, different underlay) are amazing and really best of both. Some of the injuries that get posted by players on artificial pitches are stomach churning, for player welfare they should be banned in rugby IMO.

Stopsy 05 December, 2019 08:27
Looks great and very accessible too

Clontarf 05 December, 2019 09:42
It looks ok and I'm sure we'll be very happy there if the team is winning.

My big concern is that the hordes of new supporters will make the queues for the bar even longer.

If I knew how to attach an image I'd show a google earth image of the Madstad and the new stadium side by side.
One looks like a complete and coherent whole. The other looks like a throwback to soccer stadiums from the 1950s
Surprisingly the Madstad looks like the more modern stadium.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net