Latest news:

New Season Ticket Website
Discussion started by no17 , 18 December, 2019 12:18
New Season Ticket Website
no17 18 December, 2019 12:18
Ö is now up and running. Tell everyone you know to get in quick for seats at the shiny new place. Just reserved mine.

Re: New Season Ticket Website
AlecW 18 December, 2019 13:00
Just reserved mine - I HOPE right over the players' tunnel, just on half way...

Strange feeling, leaving the MadStad (just as it was leaving the Stoop and leaving Sunbury in the past...).

Brave new world and all that...

Alan_K 18 December, 2019 15:16
Hmmm ...... not so sure about brave new world. Reset password & got logged in OK but ...... not actually able to do anything!! Service team investigating ........

Lazyboy346 18 December, 2019 15:19
Any else had theirs time out then they can access the seats any more?

RodB 18 December, 2019 15:40
Worked fine for me. 2 in S104 about ten rows back. At least until I see them.in the flesh ☺.

Clontarf 18 December, 2019 16:59
Hmmm ...... not so sure about brave new world. Reset password & got logged in OK but ...... not actually able to do anything!! Service team investigating ........

Ditto

SixNineOne 18 December, 2019 17:03
Quote:
AlecW
Just reserved mine - I HOPE right over the players' tunnel, just on half way...
Strange feeling, leaving the MadStad (just as it was leaving the Stoop and leaving Sunbury in the past...).

Brave new world and all that...
Sounds like weíve got the same seat...
Letís just hope there isnít a bloody great sheet of toughened glass obstructing our view

Clontarf 18 December, 2019 17:29
Help

I'm logged in now.
Which side of the stadium is the tunnel and dugouts?

Clontarf 18 December, 2019 17:35
I've worked it out.

I'd love to do seat+ but can't justify it

It's N23 for me

Clontarf 18 December, 2019 18:20
This is worrying, I'm very nervous now.

I've just worked out that N is the same as East at the Madstad.

I've always been a Westie, will they bully me in the North/East? Will they mock my posh accent?
And, of course the oldies are best, where will my butler sit? Ba Boom!!!

Foggy-Balla 18 December, 2019 19:50
Weíll remember to tug our forelocks to you, Clontarf. Only thing is the Eastiesí seats are in Staines (Sm14)

Faugh-a-Ballagh!

"Our prayer is 'God save Ireland' and pour blessings on her name!"

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

Alphacat 18 December, 2019 21:43
Guess the ST+ seats are the new "posh West-standers" tongue sticking out smiley

doublebass 18 December, 2019 23:39
Does anyone know if Season Ticket holders will still get 2 free tickets to use during the season. If not then the comments about Max £10 increase in season ticket prices is a bit misleading as the benefit worth some £50 will have been removed.
Also there is a passing mention regarding LI making arrangements etc with local schools etc etc as to car parking and seasonal car paring tickets but it does not give a guarantee of these - anyone know how realistic it is to expect car parking season tickets and if so how close/or far from the ground they will be (I have a sneaking suspicion in my waters that at the end of the day there will be no seasonal car parking !!)

antoinog 21 December, 2019 19:15
Hello all,

Like some others I also seem to be having difficulties. I've reset password and logged in, but can't see any option for reserving my ticket. Any pointers/advice?

Tony

norg2072 22 December, 2019 07:21
My access worked fine on Wednesday but now after logging in the option to buy seats has gone so the site must be having further problems.

To answer an earlier question, S104 is next to the tunnel and behind the irish dugout.

Irish 'Stoker 22 December, 2019 08:11
yep i am seeing the same - no ticket option!!!(Sm164)

waltham 27 December, 2019 14:54
Quote:
doublebass
Also there is a passing mention regarding LI making arrangements etc with local schools etc etc as to car parking and seasonal car paring tickets but it does not give a guarantee of these - anyone know how realistic it is to expect car parking season tickets and if so how close/or far from the ground they will be (I have a sneaking suspicion in my waters that at the end of the day there will be no seasonal car parking !!)

i'm pretty sure that there are only about 100 parking spaces in total at the new ground so very much doubt there will be anything available there at all for supporters.

Taking a quick look at Brentford FC's website doesn't help very much at all really and doesn't seem to mention ANY third party office/factory/school locations at all which surprised me BBC's Transport Plan definitely included quite a few potential/probable locations ...

Brentford FC - Parking links

We are definitely waiting until we hear much more detailed and definite info re transport and parking before committing to an ST's.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net