Latest news:

Rugby on tv
Discussion started by x_ile , 20 December, 2019 14:51
Rugby on tv
x_ile 20 December, 2019 14:51
One could easily become bored with an apparently never ending diet of west country matches..(Sm120)

Re: Rugby on tv
AdminBTCov 20 December, 2019 16:19
You could always watch Cov vs Nottm on Sky Mix tomorrow! winking smiley
17:15 KO

x_ile 21 December, 2019 15:02
Just noticed that, confirming my original observation, we had Glos/ Wuss on Friday, Tigers/Chiefs today and Bath/LI tomorrow. I guess they missed Bristol because all kickoffs today are at 15.00 .....

Grump!!!

dooj106 21 December, 2019 15:11
Quote:
AdminBTCov
You could always watch Cov vs Nottm on Sky Mix tomorrow! winking smiley 17:15 KO

Ealing playing Newcastle at the moment. Nice to see a couple of former Irish players playing in shingler and bell for Ealing

Exile_Dave 21 December, 2019 15:48
Quote:
dooj106
Quote:
AdminBTCov
You could always watch Cov vs Nottm on Sky Mix tomorrow! winking smiley 17:15 KO

Ealing playing Newcastle at the moment. Nice to see a couple of former Irish players playing in shingler and bell for Ealing

Newcastle not looking that great tbh. Commentary keeps mentioning Irish a lot!! Great advert for us.

I'd rather be a Paddy than a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Exile_Dave 21 December, 2019 18:27
Coventry looking very good in attack. Destroyed Nottingham at the scrum.

I'd rather be a Paddy than a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

AdminBTCov 23 December, 2019 09:19
Quote:
Exile_Dave
Pity we have the worst lineout in the country though...

Exile_Dave 23 December, 2019 20:12
Quote:
AdminBTCov
Quote:
Exile_Dave
Pity we have the worst lineout in the country though...

Thoroughly enjoyed this game compared to Eailing v Falcons (was a bit boring tbh). Coventry played very well and the Motm number 8 had a great game.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net