Latest news:

Worcester
Discussion started by Smudge21 , 24 December, 2019 14:04
Worcester
Smudge21 24 December, 2019 14:04
Big game, need a reaction from the lads. I'd potentially look at mixing it up a little bit
Dell
Motu
Lovejoy
Coleman
Franco
Rogerson
Cowan
Tuisue
Meehan
Myler (tempted to go atkins)
Hassel collins
Hepetema
Rona
Belgium
Freddie

Faingaa
DHA
Hoskins
Maddison
Mafi
Phipps
Atkins
Stokes

Re: Worcester
dooj106 24 December, 2019 14:39
Agree there might be a few changes. I would go with something like

Hobbs-Awoyemi
Matu'u
Chawatama
Botha
Coleman
Rogerson
Cowan
Tuisue
Phipps
Myler
Hassell-Collins
Hepetema
Rona
Veitokani
Parton

Dell
Fainga'a
Hopkins
Van Der Merwe
Mafi
Meehan
Atkins
Williams

Smudge21 24 December, 2019 15:13
Quote:
dooj106
Agree there might be a few changes. I would go with something like
Hobbs-Awoyemi
Matu'u
Chawatama
Botha
Coleman
Rogerson
Cowan
Tuisue
Phipps
Myler
Hassell-Collins
Hepetema
Rona
Veitokani
Parton

Dell
Fainga'a
Hopkins
Van Der Merwe
Mafi
Meehan
Atkins
Williams

Botha has left for Japan by the looks of things, Parton and William's are still injured from what I've heard

irishboy_1995 24 December, 2019 15:30
Irrelevant of the team the boys have got to play a smart pragmatic game and play in the right parts of the pitch with the 6 day turnaround instead of smashing into brick wall after wall and punching themselves out and taking more of a dent to confidence after that on Sunday, they'll have a full house and their crowd will cheer any little mistake so keeping them to a minimum and and far away from our try line would definitely help along with stupid penalties as Weir will keep the scoreboard ticking over for them. Huge game however loses this will be looking over their shoulder.

ExiledChameleon 25 December, 2019 02:54
It's a must win, as simple as that. Especially after last weekend's pathetic display.

waltham 29 December, 2019 00:03
Quote:
ExiledChameleon
It's a must win, as simple as that. Especially after last weekend's pathetic display.

We'll, that's it then...end of the line, time's up.......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net