As far as Iím aware we currently have the following players injured:
Matt Williams
TBC
Paddy Jackson
Tom Parton
TH
Tom Fowlie
Ben Loader

Does anyone know how long these players are out for and have I missed anyone?

Re: Injured players
Exilepaul 03 January, 2020 21:59
DHA - Shoulder injured
Matu'u - 5 week suspension
Kepu- training with the squad atm
O' Brien - Hope's to be back before the end of the season
Tj ioane- his suspension is up on Monday
Paddy Jackson - hamstring strain, fingers crossed he'll be back for saints or Quins
Loader- back in March apparently
Naholo- should be back for Saints

And I honestly dont know the others you didnt mention Brendan Macken who's been injured for a long time aswell

dooj106 03 January, 2020 22:44
I believe Max Northcote-Green had been injured as well. Not sure on the situation with him though

Bazzo 03 January, 2020 22:51
I have always wondered about SOB, i take it that he wasnít injured or known to be injured when we signed him?

Exilepaul 03 January, 2020 22:54
Quote:
Bazzo
I have always wondered about SOB, i take it that he wasnít injured or known to be injured when we signed him?

He was injured when the club signed him they even released a statement, his contract is 1.4mill over 3 years which is just ridiculous considering hes 32 and injury prone

Smudge21 03 January, 2020 22:56
Macken dislocated his shoulder against scarlets

cjm. 03 January, 2020 22:59
Quote:
Exilepaul
Quote:
Bazzo

He was injured when the club signed him they even released a statement, his contract is 1.4mill over 3 years which is just ridiculous considering hes 32 and injury prone

I thought he was supposed to be retiring due to injuries and then he went for this hip thing. If that figure is correct then that is really a poor piece of business, perhaps worse then Van Der Linde ( think that was his name ).

I mean good luck to him personally, gotta get what you can while you can but from a club perspective SMH. I guess it was get a big Irish signing at any cost.

dooj106 03 January, 2020 23:28
Personally, I am going to reserve judgement on SOB until he has actually played. I am sure he is the ultimate professional and if we get anything near his best over the next 2 and a half seasons them it will be a very good bit of business

paddym 04 January, 2020 00:33
[quote Exilepaul][quote Bazzo]I have always wondered about SOB, i take it that he wasnít injured or known to be injured when we signed him?[/quote]

He was injured when the club signed him they even released a statement, his contract is 1.4mill over 3 years which is just ridiculous considering hes 32 and injury prone[/quote

Not sure that his contract is that much as he only became our player after Nov 07 when his IRFU contract was finished. Plus if he doesnít play again which seems to be a real possibility his salary is covered by insurance. I do believe though it was a ridiculous signing in the first place.

NickK 04 January, 2020 14:38
I was hoping Paddy would have been back for Exeter, shame

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net