Latest news:

Be Postive!
Discussion started by irishboy_1995 , 05 January, 2020 19:04
Be Postive!
irishboy_1995 05 January, 2020 19:04
1. 2 years ago we were 21-0 down to exeter and through the towel in losing 45-5 today shows we will fight until the death and never give up.
2. In O.H.C Belguim, Loader and Naholo we have 4 genuine wingers who can score tries in this league
3. We have now scored 4 tries in 2 of our 4 home games which is obvs very good
4. The forwards fronted up well and set piece espically driving maul was good.
5. We are joint 9th btw not 12th as some people would make you believe
6. It's a 2 week break now to the next league meaning we will get boys back from injury and suspension and the squad will gain massively in quality with Kepu, TJ Naholo hopefully Jackson aswell etc back.
7. Other teams lose their internationals stars for the next 5-7 league games due to 6 nations we dont apart from Dell and I think we can pick alot of points between now and march up this table.

Plenty to be positive going forward folks.

Re: Be Postive!
RodB 05 January, 2020 19:36
In half time interview I think that PJ said he was going to be out for a while, so availability for 6N could be optimistic at least for the start

Re: Be Postive!
dooj106 05 January, 2020 19:55
Agree with the positives. Other positives for me were our discipline.... We kept 15 men on the field!!

And I thought our defence was quite good. Yes we conceded 6 tries bit we pretty much gave them 2 tries from errors (Freddie's poor kick and being turned over on halfway with one person carrying up the ball and no support). These should be things that can easily be fixed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net