Latest news:

Christophe Ridley
Discussion started by Paul_D , 05 January, 2020 23:01
Christophe Ridley
Paul_D 05 January, 2020 23:01
I know we all love to criticise Sir, and itís often deserved but imo Christophe today was absolutely superb. Great communication with both sides, got most decisions spot on and showed empathy for the game. Good to see him check with the TMO for possible penalty try on both of their deliberate knock on yellows and correct decisions reached between them. Could do with more like him.

Re: Christophe Ridley
irishboy_1995 05 January, 2020 23:07
He's defiently in the top 3 with Jp Doyle and Wayne Barnes because their communication with the players is top class. Matthew Carley and Tempest are the worst their egos are massive

Paul_D 05 January, 2020 23:12
Quote:
irishboy_1995
He's defiently in the top 3 with Jp Doyle and Wayne Barnes because their communication with the players is top class. Matthew Carley and Tempest are the worst their egos are massive

Yup, Tempest had a shocker on Friday night. Simply refused to police the blatant Sale offside all game.

LI Bohemian 06 January, 2020 10:27
I think it has become a traight in the last couple of seasons for the touch judges to call the off side line from rucks and there the problem starts, as they seem to take most of there directions from the crowd situated close behind them, of course not all touch judges are that bad but they do make more decisions regarding that part of the game, and it is a massive advantage to the home team.

RodB 06 January, 2020 11:09
Didn't help us much yesterday . Chiefs looked offside at most rucks, even with their undoubted line speed.

millhillexile 06 January, 2020 13:25
He was best ref we've had apart from the lady referee, who's name escapes me, but also had a good game imo. I think most of us understand its a tough job but if they do it nearly right it just makes the game even easier to watch.

Exile_Dave 06 January, 2020 13:39
Quote:
millhillexile
He was best ref we've had apart from the lady referee, who's name escapes me, but also had a good game imo. I think most of us understand its a tough job but if they do it nearly right it just makes the game even easier to watch.

Jo Neville

I'd rather be a Paddy than a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

M51 06 January, 2020 13:58
Joy Neville

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net