Latest news:

Long sleeve cotton shirts are here
Discussion started by RodB , 15 January, 2020 15:22
Long sleeve cotton shirts are here
RodB 15 January, 2020 15:22

Re: Long sleeve cotton shirts are here
LI Bohemian 15 January, 2020 16:34
Just like squirty cream in a can,this is the dream of a mad man, please just consider that you could obtain, for the same price, a junior size Tottemham hotspurs shirt, which may be as attractive until Spurs sell whatever play is on the back of it.

bigbitty 15 January, 2020 16:47
That white stripe is just....ugly.

I got caught out once buying another ugly shirt (remember Llanera?), so won't be buying this one.

FrTed 17 January, 2020 08:28
The stripe is a great idea whenever the sponsor changes. If every failed company who sponsored us had their name attached in Velcro - "MG Rover" "Llanera" - you would never need to buy another shirt.

You could even Velcro your name on the front (but some say it is a rip off).

I tried it once by putting "FarTed" on my shirt. People just pointed and laughed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net