Latest news:

Team is up
Discussion started by Fursa , 17 January, 2020 12:07
Team is up
Fursa 17 January, 2020 12:07
London Irish:
15 James Stokes, 14 Curtis Rona, 13 Tom Stephenson, 12 Terrence Hepetema, 11 Ollie Hassell-Collins, 10 Stephen Myler, 9 Nick Phipps, 1 Danny Hobbs-Awoyemi, 2 Saia Faingaía 3 Ollie Hoskins, 4 Barney Maddison, 5 Franco van der Merwe ©, 6 Matt Rogerson, 7 TJ Ioane, 8 Albert Tuisue

Replacements:
16 Ben Atkins, 17 Allan Dell, 18 Sekope Kepu, 19 Steve Mafi, 20 Isaac Curtis-Harris, 21 Ben Meehan, 22 Matt Williams, 23 Alivereti Veitokani

Re: Team is up
Exilepaul 17 January, 2020 12:10
A good enough 23 to get a W against a pretty fully stacked Scarlets team, should be a good game

exile99 17 January, 2020 12:13
Scarlets:

15 Leigh Halfpenny 14 Corey Baldwin 13 Steff Hughes (capt), 12 Hadleigh Parkes 11 Steff Evans 10 Dan Jones 9 Kieran Hardy 1 Wyn Jones 2 Ryan Elias 3 Samson Lee 4 Jake Ball 5 Tevita Ratuva 6 Aaron Shingler 7 Josh Macleod 8 Uzair Cassiem

Reps: 16 Ken Owens 17 Rob Evans 18 Werner Kruger 19 Sam Lousi 20 Lewis Rawlins 21 Dane Blacker 22 Angus O'Brien 23 Paul Asquith

Smudge21 17 January, 2020 12:47
Lots of impact off our bench

Marbo 17 January, 2020 13:21
I would have played Brand ahead of Meehan. Brand needs game time. But other than that very happy with that team

Lazyboy346 17 January, 2020 13:55
Strong team that should hopefully be enough to win. Would have liked to have seen OHC at full back as I think that's how he may fit in the backline when Naholo returns.

Annoying that it's an evening kick off as I'll have to miss it.

tatthecraic2 17 January, 2020 14:21
any idea about injury returns,

do we have a date for Loader, Parton and SOB

and is Naholo not back in the mix yet?

Ruckingood 17 January, 2020 14:38
Quote:
tatthecraic2

Naholo back with squad so expect him on the bench next week.. Loader maybe 3 weeks

Florida 17 January, 2020 14:56
Quote:
Lazyboy346
Strong team that should hopefully be enough to win. Would have liked to have seen OHC at full back as I think that's how he may fit in the backline when Naholo returns.

Someone mentioned its on S4C so you should be able to record it.

Lazyboy346 17 January, 2020 15:01
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
Lazyboy346

Thanks for flagging but unfortunately I'm at a friend's birthday and any mention of looking at the rugby is likely to result in me spending the night in a&e...

Smudge21 17 January, 2020 15:13
Quote:
Ruckingood
Quote:
tatthecraic2

Naholo back with squad so expect him on the bench next week.. Loader maybe 3 weeks

Fingers crossed loader is back for the quins game then. Any news on jackson?

b.q.f.m 17 January, 2020 17:49
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
Lazyboy346

Not good at this stuff. How do I record a match on S4C? I can only see how to watch live.

Florida 17 January, 2020 18:04
In England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, S4C is available on Sky 134, Freesat 120 and Virgin TV 166

Shawshank 17 January, 2020 18:09
Thatís a strong Scarlets team and bench.

They really need. BP win to have a good chance of making the quarters, so it will probably be a pretty open game.

Irish 'Stoker 17 January, 2020 18:13
It should be on iPlayer for those live and on catchup

SixNineOne 17 January, 2020 18:18
Quote:
Shawshank
Thatís a strong Scarlets team and bench.
They really need. BP win to have a good chance of making the quarters, so it will probably be a pretty open game.
A try in the opening 2 minutes would certainly help their cause...

Exilepaul 17 January, 2020 18:55
Quote:
Ruckingood
Quote:
tatthecraic2

Why would he be on the bench? Surely he starts next friday

Ruckingood 18 January, 2020 05:01
Dec has a habit of putting a player on the bench if he has not played for a bit.

Steelman 18 January, 2020 09:19
Quote:
b.q.f.m
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
Lazyboy346

Not good at this stuff. How do I record a match on S4C? I can only see how to watch live.
Just saying if you have a very old Sky Box,10years +, you may not be able to record it . You will need to update the box. I bought a new box off eBay,£20,but there may be cheaper options.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net