Latest news:

Dull as ditch water
Discussion started by no17 , 24 January, 2020 23:12
Dull as ditch water
no17 24 January, 2020 23:12
One of the more stupid comments from Stephen Jones recently, and there are so many to choose from , was that, with relegation decided, the games for the rest of the season would be as " dull as ditchwater " with nothing to play for. I hope he was watching tonight.

Re: Dull as ditch water
DaveTVT 24 January, 2020 23:19
I made a point of reading his piece on Sarries last Sunday. I won't be wasting my time like that again. If I can just find a way of watching BT Sport without having to ensure listening to Austin Healy the world would be a better place.....

HMRH 25 January, 2020 08:15
In fairness to Jones heís taken a stance against the flow and heís sticking to it. Iíve had a few conversations with him over the yearís and heís always been polite and helpful. I think heís wrong and donít agree with him but he doesnít deserve some of the muck levelled at him, in my opinion of course. Viva la difference

GHA 26 January, 2020 09:01
Quote:
HMRH
In fairness to Jones heís taken a stance against the flow and heís sticking to it. Iíve had a few conversations with him over the yearís and heís always been polite and helpful. I think heís wrong and donít agree with him but he doesnít deserve some of the muck levelled at him, in my opinion of course. Viva la difference

He took a stance against the flow on a lot of things a long time ago, and more and more of his writing these days belongs on the Talksport website rather than the Times

Sans Culottes 26 January, 2020 11:57
Quote:
GHA
Quote:
HMRH

He took a stance against the flow on a lot of things a long time ago, and more and more of his writing these days belongs on the Talksport website rather than the Times

Breaking News- Stephen Jones says that Nigel Wray is guilty

"They needed a bigger dock. Wray is far from the only guilty man." From The Sunday Times

It's a start, albeit he wraps it up in accusations against PRL and others.

SimonG19 26 January, 2020 12:30
Quote:
Sans Culottes
Quote:
GHA
Quote:
HMRH

Breaking News- Stephen Jones says that Nigel Wray is guilty

"They needed a bigger dock. Wray is far from the only guilty man." From The Sunday Times

It's a start, albeit he wraps it up in accusations against PRL and others.

Looks like Jones missed out on his free lunch this week.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net