Latest news:

My london irish fix
Discussion started by Exilepaul , 04 February, 2020 16:00
My london irish fix
Exilepaul 04 February, 2020 16:00
Is it me or is this 3 weeks taking forever haha, I know we can be extremely frustrating at times but there is nothing like watching us play and when the team gets announced for the weekend and the buzz. I know there's 6 nations and super rugby etc but it just doesnt do anything for me just wish the quins game would hurry up haha

Re: My london irish fix
SixNineOne 05 February, 2020 14:20
So whatís your prediction for the Quins game? The city slickers have just had a couple of big wins. I didnít see their Premiership Cup game at Sandy Park but Marcus Smithís wizardry against a totally out of sorts Sarries was very entertaining and their confidence must be growing. Whatís more, Eddie Jones has let us down by not calling up one of their best tactical weapons, Alex Dombrandt , which makes me feel weíre going to have to be at the top of our game to take a win at the Stoop.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net