Latest news:

The Triple Crown
Discussion started by The Sligo Rover , 08 February, 2020 19:30
The Triple Crown
The Sligo Rover 08 February, 2020 19:30
Next stop Twickenham for The Triple Crown.

Re: The Triple Crown
Alphacat 08 February, 2020 23:38
You hope winking smiley

peejay 09 February, 2020 06:52
No Grand Slam?

CharlieG 09 February, 2020 10:47
Quote:
peejay
No Grand Slam?

He said 'next stop' - not 'final destination'.

An easy mistake to make that early on a Sunday morning - or should that be 'that late on a Saturday night'?

Florida 09 February, 2020 10:49
Quote:
The Sligo Rover
Next stop Twickenham for The Triple Crown.

If england continue to play this poorly, then you should be picking up the triple crown without any issues

SixNineOne 09 February, 2020 18:01
France v England was built up as the game of the competition and sadly failed to deliver (unless youíre French). Iím hoping England v Ireland might now step up and produce a memorable game

Florida 09 February, 2020 18:16
Quote:
SixNineOne
France v England was built up as the game of the competition and sadly failed to deliver (unless youíre French). Iím hoping England v Ireland might now step up and produce a memorable game

We may have to wait until France v Ireland to get a memorable game.

Bazzo 09 February, 2020 23:02
The irish would need to perform better than the nightmare warm up game before RWC

Florida 10 February, 2020 09:18
Quote:
Bazzo
The irish would need to perform better than the nightmare warm up game before RWC

Depends on whether England continue to perform as we have been post semi final.

SixNineOne 10 February, 2020 13:25
I was (optimistically?) assuming that both teams might be on an upward trajectory although England might need to be on a steeper curve. If England win, the Championship opens right up, otherwise weíre on for a decider in Paris

LI Bohemian 10 February, 2020 13:55
Quote:
SixNineOne
I was (optimistically?) assuming that both teams might be on an upward trajectory although England might need to be on a steeper curve. If England win, the Championship opens right up, otherwise weíre on for a decider in Paris

Don't forget France and Ireland have played both their games at home, France have got Wales at the Millennium stadium, this will be a good test for them.

Florida 10 February, 2020 15:52
Quote:
SixNineOne

I've not seen much in the way of an upward trajectory from England yet. I'm trying not to judge them too harshly on Saturday's performance because the weather truly was awful.

AlecW 10 February, 2020 17:23
Agree, Florida - donít think you can judge anything at all from Saturdayís game - England did enough to win. End of. Move on to a fortnightís time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net