Latest news:

Quins on Saturday
Discussion started by SixNineOne , 13 February, 2020 09:21
Quins on Saturday
SixNineOne 13 February, 2020 09:21
So itís off to the Stoop on Saturday and K & K are no doubt eagerly awaiting the views and guidance of this message board before selecting the team. Personally, Iíd be happy with a line up that looks a lot like the one that went up to Franklinís Gardens, but Iíd willingly bow to my colleaguesí superior knowledge...

Re: Quins on Saturday
Florida 13 February, 2020 09:28
Same as saints with possibly an injury returnee or two on the bench would be my hope.

RodB 13 February, 2020 10:28
3pm Saturday, 40mph gusts and 70% chance of heavy rain. Not the day for aimless box kicking and tail of the lineout throwins. Keep it on the park and keep it close.

Lazyboy346 13 February, 2020 12:36
Sounds like a game for a solid pack and good defence without much flashy stuff. I'd do the same as Florida but take a leaf out of Eddie's book from Murrayfield and have a 6:2 split with Maddison in for one of the bench centres.

x_ile 13 February, 2020 13:46
Not sure that Eddie's book is an altogether sensible blueprint.

It comes across as a series of Hail Mary decisions. May come off but just as likely to crash in flames. (Sm100)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net