Latest news:

Kew Bridge Next Season
Discussion started by no17 , 15 February, 2020 18:23
Kew Bridge Next Season
no17 15 February, 2020 18:23
I was at The Stoop this afternoon and got talking to a bunch of Saffers/Aussies, telling them that it is going to be much more wonderful at our new home next year. There were 8 of them and only 1 knew about our move. I think there is a real opportunity to attract a load of Southern Hemisphere rugby people for whom, at the moment, Quins are the only show in that part of town. I hope the management will be launching a serious selling/marketing campaign in every Aussie/Saffer/Kiwi watering hole in west London .. not to mention the Irish pubs. I think we could easily achieve an average attendance of c.10,000 very quickly if we go at it the right way.

I had a season ticket for our brief residence at The Stoop twenty-ish years ago and the reason they kicked us out after 1 year of a 2 year tenancy was that it was embarrassing how much better our match days were .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net