Latest news:

Home form v Away form
Discussion started by Exilepaul , 15 February, 2020 22:06
Home form v Away form
Exilepaul 15 February, 2020 22:06
Obviously we are all on a high but I just find it utterly bizarre that 16 out of our 22 points so far this season have come away from home and all in the white kit which is weird..... imagine where we would be if we were even decent at home!

Re: Home form v Away form
LI Bohemian 15 February, 2020 22:26
Was thinking the same, when I sit in the West stand it always feels like it's an away match due to the lack of home support we get, that compared to the away support that turns up. It might be that the team isn't as intense as it would be for a home game.

Steelman 16 February, 2020 07:36
Dare I suggest that with Sunbury being the de facto centre for the players,and youth and amateur rugby since the year dot, the 45 minute coach journeyto the Madstad has meant its Never had that homely feeling to the players,,especially when you are wearing green shirts in a very blue stadium., The totally daft thing is that we should have used blue shirts at home ,and the green away.
Simple ,but not the Irish way. ,

Alphacat 16 February, 2020 18:28
Can't wait for the move - just to feel like we have a home ground again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net