O'Brien
Meehan
Myler
O.H.C
Stephenson
M. Williams
Naholo
Loader

Just my opinion that we've got to rotate massively with the short turn around and not to be negative but this game is essentially a free hit and let's give some guys minutes

Re: Team prediction v Sale
Smudge21 04 March, 2020 18:52
Porecki didn't look very comfortable on sunday and ben atkins isn't in the under 20's squad this week so I suspect it will be Motu and atkins.

shimmieandshake 04 March, 2020 19:39
II think Loader and Parton both need playing time to get match fit and sharp, while Naholo needs to get the knee right before playing. But says on the other thread Naholo intends to be back.

Would be good to see TJ get a run. Also wouldn't mind seeing George Nott out there. Would also love to see Ben Atkins and Rory Brand on the bench, but very unlikely.

tatthecraic2 04 March, 2020 20:38
I think maybe they will keep Parton for game time. Hopefully give SOB a go. Give OHC a week off and bring in Naholo Loader and Parton back three. Maybe with Belgium on the bench.

Elrington
Poreki
Kepu
Mafi
Maddison
Ioane
O'Brien
Tuisue
Steele
Jackson
Loader
Stephenson
Williams
Naholo
Parton

Would like to see Belguim get another run. He we effective and Vietokani as well.

Just whatever the team. For the love of god make the box kicks contestable

Also any word on Theo BC is he still in the picture?

RodB 04 March, 2020 21:39
I think I recall Theo being refered to as "still being out for a while" at the meet the coaches evening, but I could be mistaken.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net