Latest news:

Teams up - SOB is in!!
Discussion started by tatthecraic2 , 05 March, 2020 12:23
Teams up - SOB is in!!
tatthecraic2 05 March, 2020 12:23
15 Tom Parton, 14 Ben Loader, 13 Curtis Rona, 12 Terrence Hepetema, 11 Ollie Hassell Collins, 10 Stephen Myler, 9 Ben Meehan, 1 Harry Elrington, 2 Motu Matu’u, 3 Sekope Kepu, 4 Franco van der Merwe ©, 5 Adam Coleman, 6 Seán O’Brien, 7 Ben Donnell 8 Albert Tuisue

Replacements: 16 Saia Fainga’a, 17 Will Goodrick-Clarke, 18 Ollie Hoskins, 19 Steve Mafi, 20 Matt Rogerson, 21 Blair Cowan, 22 Nick Phipps, 23 Bryce Campbell

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2020 12:33 by tatthecraic2.

Re: Teams up - SOB is in!!
norg2072 05 March, 2020 13:20
That's a good looking squad!

Alphacat 05 March, 2020 13:51
Very strong looking team. Hopefully will be able to pick up at least a bonus point at Sale.

irishboy_1995 05 March, 2020 15:17
Obviously a strong squad I just hope the guys arent knackered after the short turn around

SixNineOne 05 March, 2020 15:25
Sale look to be putting up their A team against us, although Faf is on the bench rather than starting, alongside Lood de Jager.

Hammersley; Solomona, S James, L James, Yarde; R du Preez, Cliff; Oosthuizen, Webber, Cooper-Woolley, Evans, J-L du Preez, Ross (capt), B Curry, D du Preez.

Replacements: Langdon, Harrison, John, Phillips, De Jager, De Klerk, Curtis, McGuigan.

Shawshank 05 March, 2020 17:36
Good to see WGC is likely to get some game-time.

I think he could be a significant player for us in the future.

FDVM is pretty incredible - the bloke is indestructible and always plays so consistently well. (Sm160)

HMRH 05 March, 2020 17:51
Has WGC been injured? We were only discussing him last weekend as not seen him

shimmieandshake 05 March, 2020 18:04
Quote:
Shawshank
Good to see WGC is likely to get some game-time.
I think he could be a significant player for us in the future.

FDVM is pretty incredible - the bloke is indestructible and always plays so consistently well. (Sm160)

Absolutely right. I thought FDVM was past it and wouldn't cut it this year. Delighted to have been proven very wrong indeed. Would love him to extend into next year too, even with Botha back.

Tom1215 05 March, 2020 19:49
I’m with you on that I didn’t think Franco would make that big an impact this season but he’s been fantastic all season, might not make the headlines but he’s been a great skipper this year.
Hopefully he’s signed on for at least another year.
Mafi, Coleman, Botha and Franco I’d take that all day!!!

SixNineOne 06 March, 2020 18:08
The inclusion of Rogerson and Cowan on the bench suggest that they’re planning to pull SO’B off early in the second half which wouldn’t be surprising for his first game back. The 6/2 split on the bench also suggests we’re expecting an arm wrestle, although rather surprisingly it’s currently dry and not very windy at the AJ Bell, which must have come as a bit of a shock to everyone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net