Latest news:

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Transfer news?
Discussion started by Exilepaul , 10 March, 2020 14:53
Transfer news?
Exilepaul 10 March, 2020 14:53
Its awfully quiet on the ins and outs has anyone heard anything?

Re: Transfer news?
LI Bohemian 10 March, 2020 15:38
Although I'm totally against it, I've heard that Flairs are coming in, swish, swish, swish,

bigbitty 10 March, 2020 17:41
Oh, don't be a loon!

Jonny_C 10 March, 2020 19:26
I wish you'd refrain from swinging your pants :-)

LI Bohemian 11 March, 2020 12:19
On a more serious note, I see that Gloucester and Bristol are involved in a year long babysitting deal with Sarries for three players, these clubs are the ones involved in duel registering players to Hartbury to ease the salary cap for injury cover I can only see the loop holes getting bigger.

Tom1215 11 March, 2020 13:47
Supposedly made contact over a loan for Nick Tompkins according to The Rick. Not sure how far we got with that.

nimblehippo 11 March, 2020 22:10
don't see the logic in that one - will be unavailable for large parts of the season, though right position.

Exile_Dave 11 March, 2020 22:50
Not in our interest to do loans as we need to crest a permanent core rather then helping the cheats.

Tom1215 28 March, 2020 13:15
Callum Clark???
Just read as a potential leaver for saracens on the ruck with London irish as the club named.
Any ideas how true?

Lazyboy346 28 March, 2020 16:06
Clark would be an odd signing given we've got fairly decent back row resources (plus lots of prospects in the academy) and it probably isn't a priority area to reinforce unless we are losing one of our starters.

On a personal basis, I'd also be very much against signing him given his assault on Rob Hawkins a few years back which should really have resulted in a life ban.

LI Bohemian 28 March, 2020 16:19
He seems to be a bit of a thug, it may be that he has turned a corner as far as seeing himself as a bit of an "enforcer" and has grown up, but at 30 he seems to be a bit passed it, as Lazyboy said, being well stocked in that department doesn't make him a wish list topper.

PV 28 March, 2020 16:48
Utter thug and we have better. No thank you

shimmieandshake 28 March, 2020 17:08
Agree with the above. The Hawkins incident was possibly the worst thing I've seen on a rugby pitch, and it's far from his only faux pas. Would be very disappointed to see him play for us.

I can't imagine any signings are getting made in the current circumstances? Or maybe some thrifty execs are scrambling to make signings during the uncertainty? Suspect it's the former, but you never know.

Tom1215 28 March, 2020 22:16
Totally forgot about that and hope he gets nowhere near our club.

Exile_Dave 28 March, 2020 22:57
Definitely not someone I want at our club. Thug.

[m.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/03/2020 22:58 by Exile_Dave.

Exilepaul 29 March, 2020 00:43
I really hope we dont sign Clark never mind the "misfit brothers" we could be labelled the "asshole brothers" with the roster we are building

rugbygibbo 29 March, 2020 13:12
Who are the misfit brothers ?

Exile_Dave 29 March, 2020 14:57
Quote:
rugbygibbo
Who are the misfit brothers ?

LI are described as the ďmisfit brothersĒ because they come from all over the world.

Florida 29 March, 2020 15:17
It's really sad that people are defined by their past mistakes. He was certainly a thug and an ar*ehole in his early career, now he's using those experiences to help young offenders.

It's a shame our main media outlets only really ever publish the negative stories (outside of match reports).

M51 29 March, 2020 17:00
Misfit brothers are also an American Punk Rock band. [:wor kid:]

Tom1215 11 April, 2020 18:53
The ruck has us linked with Sean Maitland...
Player wise he would add quality and I imagine wouldnít cost huge money.
But would he be welcomed back by the fans?

norg2072 11 April, 2020 19:03
He left us quick enough when we got relegated, so I'd say no and as this is probably a loan deal for 12 months, so definitely no!

PV 11 April, 2020 19:12
No, was disinterested at best and gave the impression he couldnít wait to leave.

jimbo800 11 April, 2020 19:47
To be fair to Maitland, the whole set up the year he was here was rotten. There were plenty who didnít look like they cared. Iíd imagine he conducts himself professionally but that year was a write off for all concerned. Big Joe C spoke highly of him, said he helped him in his development. To be fair to maitland, others left after relegation and he had an international career. Relegation clauses are common place now. Plenty have jumped ship but we seem to hold to account more than anyone.

dooj106 11 April, 2020 19:58
Guy Thompson is leaving Leicester....think he would definitely be an asset to us. I know we are well stocked in back row but if rumours are true that we are looking at Clark, then why not go for Thompson....think he is better than Clark IMHO!!

PV 11 April, 2020 19:58
He was poor. Iíd take Lexington over him every day of the week.

PV 11 April, 2020 19:59
Thompson Is in his 30s....

Florida 11 April, 2020 21:29
Theruck? Have they ever got a prediction right? According to them we'll have yarde on one wing and Maitland on the other.

Let's not forget Itoje as a marquee signing.

In other actual transfer news Belgium is heading back to France.

bigbitty 12 April, 2020 06:59
Quote: In other actual transfer news Belgium is heading back to France.

The scope for jokes there is massive.......

PV 12 April, 2020 08:32
According to the Rugby Post Abendanon was close to moving to a few clubs in the Prem, none mentioned, but thatís fallen through. Thereís a big piece on our young outside backs as well, double spread.

joshhbartholomew 12 April, 2020 17:51
To be fair, the Itoje and Yarde article was just speculation - they were thinking about who would be good signings. This is a rumour that theyíve heard (apparently.)

Quote:
Florida
Theruck? Have they ever got a prediction right? According to them we'll have yarde on one wing and Maitland on the other.
Let's not forget Itoje as a marquee signing.

In other actual transfer news Belgium is heading back to France.

Lazyboy346 12 April, 2020 20:45
Maitland would be an option at fullback to help Parton develop but I'd rather avoid getting players on loan from Saracens if it can be avoided, so Abendanon would have been a good option and EQ. Murimurivalu is apparently out of contract and would be a great option there.

Exile_Dave 13 April, 2020 09:43
Personally wouldnít want showpony back at the club.

Star of Down 13 April, 2020 10:01
Rob Kearney?

John H 13 April, 2020 12:23
Abendanon will be retiring at the end of season
[www.planetrugby.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/04/2020 12:24 by John H.

waltham 16 April, 2020 14:48
Quote:
PV
According to the Rugby Post Abendanon was close to moving to a few clubs in the Prem, none mentioned, but thatís fallen through. Thereís a big piece on our young outside backs as well, double spread.

There was a quote the other day in the press (can't recall which periodical/site though) which definitely suggested Abendanon had talks with LI - however as you say CV has caused nothing to happen and he's said therefore that he's been forced to retire.

Clontarf 16 April, 2020 15:21
Exile Dave

Personally wouldnít want showpony back at the club.

I'll second that emotion!!!
He may have been employed by London Irish but I can't say he played for us.

Shawshank 16 April, 2020 16:17

The Sligo Rover 17 April, 2020 00:09
Sean Maitland - no thank you.

PV 17 April, 2020 07:29
The notion of taking anyone on a year loan doesnít fit with the team culture. If itís permanent then thatís very different.

John Tee 17 April, 2020 07:56
Quote:
LI Bohemian
He seems to be a bit of a thug, it may be that he has turned a corner as far as seeing himself as a bit of an "enforcer" and has grown up, but at 30 he seems to be a bit passed it, as Lazyboy said, being well stocked in that department doesn't make him a wish list topper.

At 30, loan is better business than signing, however, i dont think any clubs should use loans to assist a club caught cheating the cap. imv.

Margin_Walker 17 April, 2020 15:01
With the financial impact of the current situation, I see virtually no recruitment for next season other than anything already agreed that we aren't able to wriggle out of for some reason.

There's talk already of the salary cap being lowered and huge questions about how viable things are going to be for most clubs. Especially if there are prolonged delays in being allowed to fill stadiums again with punters.

I may be well wide of the mark, but I'd expect and academy intake, perhaps a few cheaper players in positions we are short and not too much else.

Shawshank 17 April, 2020 17:44
Good call MW - the current salary cap will simply be a 'notional' figure for the next couple of seasons as no club will be spending anything approaching it, and assuming pro rugby stays in existence after then, it is likely to be at least 50% lower than is currently.

In that time we will see a massive increase in home-grown/academy players in match-day squads, which surely augurs well for us for the future.

The days of a £700k contract for an overseas player are well and truly gone...

cjm. 17 April, 2020 23:15
I'd have Maitland back no problem. Top quality player and finisher when the ball gets to him. Unfortunately it rarely did when playing in that LI team. No different to when Paul Sackey froze his nuts off on the wing waiting for the ball to get that far.

LI Bohemian 18 April, 2020 01:34
As far as Maitland goes, when it came to giving his all for the team he did not show the level professionalism I would have expected for a player of his calibre, he blatantly jump out the way of some players, when he was supposed to be defending, not blaming him for the Coventry disaster but he did not show well when I watched him. Would rather we develope our own players, if I could bring in anyone it would be Elliott Daily but that's a pipe dream.

shimmieandshake 18 April, 2020 08:19
Quote:
LI Bohemian
As far as Maitland goes, when it came to giving his all for the team he did not show the level professionalism I would have expected for a player of his calibre, he blatantly jump out the way of some players, when he was supposed to be defending, not blaming him for the Coventry disaster but he did not show well when I watched him. Would rather we develope our own players, if I could bring in anyone it would be Elliott Daily but that's a pipe dream.

Why Daly, out of interest? And where would you play him?

Margin_Walker 18 April, 2020 08:30
The vitriol Maitland attracts on here always amuses me. Certainly wouldn't be top of my list to sign, but nor is he near the top of my list for worst signings/attitudes in a LI shirt. Each to their own though.

Daly is an interesting comparison actually on the attitude front. He seemed to spend his last season at Wasps in a sulk whilst engineering his move away.

SirBurger 18 April, 2020 09:33
Totally agree with MW. Maitland has a fairly lackadaisical style, but I donít think he deliberately didnít try. He was playing in probably the worst team we have had in recent seasons. Daly is an interesting comparison, indeed. Iíve witnessed him jump out of the way of numerous tackles, both in an England shirt and a Wasps one!

Shawshank 18 April, 2020 11:20
For a big-name star player, Maitland was probably our worst backs signing since Mr Happy.

One try against us in the 'Big Screen' corner will live long in the memory - Big Sean just waved in the oppo winger like an Italian Traffic cop.

If he returns I genuinely will not be spending any money on the Club.

M51 18 April, 2020 22:39
Sean M created a buzz that when he arrived but he continually showed a lack of interest when he had to work for ball or contact. I personally was pleased to see him move on and he did well at Sarries with great players around him. Retrospectively I thought he was lazy and expected too much from the players in support. In the current circumstances good luck to him and all those who are on the edge of contracts. Lets hope we have a premier league and Championship to support next season.
I guess money and sugar daddies will be in short supply. I hope I am totally wrong. Transfer news will be very interesting in the next 6 months with league structure and club survival.
Stay safe and hope to see you all next season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/04/2020 22:41 by M51.

joshhbartholomew 19 April, 2020 12:30
Thatís a fairly odd reason to stop supporting the club. The entire organisation was poisonous that year, from top to bottom: a proven, quality international in a position (Fullback) where we could do with some help would be useful, whatever your personal feelings about him.

Quote:
Shawshank
For a big-name star player, Maitland was probably our worst backs signing since Mr Happy.
One try against us in the 'Big Screen' corner will live long in the memory - Big Sean just waved in the oppo winger like an Italian Traffic cop.

If he returns I genuinely will not be spending any money on the Club.

Exilepaul 19 April, 2020 18:51
Quote:
SirBurger
Totally agree with MW. Maitland has a fairly lackadaisical style, but I donít think he deliberately didnít try. He was playing in probably the worst team we have had in recent seasons. Daly is an interesting comparison, indeed. Iíve witnessed him jump out of the way of numerous tackles, both in an England shirt and a Wasps one!

The 17/18 squad was far worse than the 15/16 squad the signings made were absolutely horrendous

SirBurger 19 April, 2020 20:47
Maybe a better squad but worse team in my opinion.

LI Bohemian 20 April, 2020 11:40
The reasons I would prefer Daly, to most other players is he was born in London, he is the right age, he is type of player who learns from his mistakes and has admitted to making them, he made these mistakes at other clubs, he works hard at playing and seems very professional, he can play in all the positions in the back three plus outside centre, where we are not weak but are only an injury away from being weak at this moment, he has a long range kicking action, he would be an ideal person to bring on our youth in training. Yes he would be away with England and Lions but then we would not be relying on him similarly to Hogg at Cheif's, but these type of players are looking at leaving legacy's.

rex96 21 April, 2020 13:33
We are loosely linked with Devon toner! Which Iím surprised by !

jimbo800 21 April, 2020 14:06
Quote:
rex96
We are loosely linked with Devon toner! Which Iím surprised by !

For the love of god I hope we stay clear of Toner, one of the most overrated players in recent years.

shimmieandshake 21 April, 2020 21:04
I doubt Big Dev given our stocks at lock.

Of Seano's other mates, Rob Kearney and Fergus McFadden are both out of contract. A couple of years too old, probably too expensive, but who knows, if Kearney's a good mentor for Parton, could be a good investment.

SixNineOne 23 April, 2020 12:45
Much of the discussion on this thread assumes that the game will return to normal and the club's player budget remains unchanged. My own expectation is that all clubs will be on a much reduced budget with smaller squad numbers and DoRs will have to be pretty canny in getting the best players who can cover a number of positions, echoing Eddie Jones' recent comments.

shimmieandshake 23 April, 2020 18:56
Quote:
SixNineOne
Much of the discussion on this thread assumes that the game will return to normal and the club's player budget remains unchanged. My own expectation is that all clubs will be on a much reduced budget with smaller squad numbers and DoRs will have to be pretty canny in getting the best players who can cover a number of positions, echoing Eddie Jones' recent comments.

Good point, well made.

shimmieandshake 28 April, 2020 12:39
RugbyPass has Maitland signed with Glasgow and Lozowski heading to Toulouse.

Florida 28 April, 2020 22:12
Quote:
shimmieandshake
RugbyPass has Maitland signed with Glasgow and Lozowski heading to Toulouse.

Rugbypass are just regurgitating the Glasgow warriors fan site rumour.

No idea if any weight should be given to the glaws fan site.

Rugbypass link to the glaws fan site article, bit fail to mention that glaws and Edinburgh are likely destinations.

Margin_Walker 02 May, 2020 09:33
Chris Foy at the Mail mentions in this article that Lozowski was on course to sign for us pre Covid

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

nimblehippo 02 May, 2020 14:19
Noo- that would have been an excellent signing

jimbo800 02 May, 2020 16:50
Danny H-A is being linked with a move back to Saints. Could be one of the ones who we would rather have kept. The problem weíre facing is the young lads like loader and Hassell Collins are now going to be rewarded with much bigger contracts compared to the cap last year. The likes of Jackson and o brien really need to bring some top rugby next year to prove their worth because weíre losing guys who have been our cheaper get better options. I donít see many academy guys picking up to mantle in the forwards department.

Margin_Walker 02 May, 2020 17:07
Wouldn't be a huge surprise if Danny left. With a leaner squad next season we may go in with 3 looseheads and someone like Lovejoy able to cover there.

joshhbartholomew 02 May, 2020 18:04
Thereís a lot of very good academy forwards. Munga, Atkins, Donnell and Rossiter all look class, with lots more behind them: Curtis-Harris, Moore, Smart, Green etc. It just takes forwards a bit longer to develop, and their impact isnít as tangible as a winger - itís much harder to see the effect a flanker has on the game compared to a back.

Quote:
jimbo800
Danny H-A is being linked with a move back to Saints. Could be one of the ones who we would rather have kept. The problem weíre facing is the young lads like loader and Hassell Collins are now going to be rewarded with much bigger contracts compared to the cap last year. The likes of Jackson and o brien really need to bring some top rugby next year to prove their worth because weíre losing guys who have been our cheaper get better options. I donít see many academy guys picking up to mantle in the forwards department.

Lazyboy346 02 May, 2020 18:21
Kidney said on the Zoom call that we are looking at a big intake to the academy this year, so I'd expect a lot of the U18 squad to be stepping up. Could be we are looking at a smaller high quality squad for a few seasons until they break through, especially as guys like Donnell, Atkins and Englefield have played for the senior side in their second year.

PV 02 May, 2020 18:27
Quote:
Lazyboy346
Kidney said on the Zoom call that we are looking at a big intake to the academy this year, so I'd expect a lot of the U18 squad to be stepping up. Could be we are looking at a smaller high quality squad for a few seasons until they break through, especially as guys like Donnell, Atkins and Englefield have played for the senior side in their second year.

Good strategy given what we all face into and may weíll pay dividends on the pitch. At our best when home grown

Margin_Walker 02 May, 2020 18:36
Good to hear they are looking at a big intake. Some seriously talented kids in this batch.

Large senior academy and small senior squad is surely the right approach.

Tom1215 02 May, 2020 19:51
I do think we have good cover at loose head so I donít think this would be a great lose tbh. Iíd love for him to stay as heís come on really well but Harry Elrington has really pushed on and is showing his prem class.
Actually who else do we have to cover LH? Dell, Will G-C and Elrington?

tatthecraic2 02 May, 2020 19:58
Alex Dunbar out of contract at Brive. Would be a solid addition to centre.

Exilepaul 02 May, 2020 22:00
Quote:
jimbo800

The scary thing is we haven't really seen anything of Kepu, Jackson, Dell, Naholo Obrien etc and we are/were comfortably in contention for top 6 we will fine

HMRH 03 May, 2020 13:02
Yes but I do think RWC helped us out. We had some good wins but the home spanking by Bath and away at Sale showed just how far we have to go.

Iíve no doubt OíBrien will prove to be a great signing and if we can all weather the storm I think weíll get a lot from him as will the younger players. Iíd love to see Jackson make a success of the move but heís on a hell of a wage and needs to show more than he has so far although admittedly the hamstring injury put pod to his season

Lazyboy346 03 May, 2020 17:50
Quote:
tatthecraic2
Alex Dunbar out of contract at Brive. Would be a solid addition to centre.

Would take a punt on Dunbar given we apparently tried for Lozowski and Tomkins. Similarly tempted by Oisin Heffernan at Notts and Bryan Byrne, on loan at Bristol from Leinster. All decent players who may be more affordable than alternatives due to circumstances - Dunbar injury, Heffernan as Notts go semi-pro and Byrne because Leinster have too many good hookers to keep them all.

Exile_Dave 03 May, 2020 22:49
Some transfer news

[www.ruck.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2020 22:50 by Exile_Dave.

irishboy_1995 04 May, 2020 02:46
I see Tom Homer is out of contract go and bring him home boys!!

jimbo800 04 May, 2020 09:00
If I was a betting man Iíd say that weíll see Loader at full back a lot next season. K&K will want to have loader, nahalo and Collins on the pitch at the same time.

tatthecraic2 04 May, 2020 16:51
Adam Thompstone has been released from Leicester. Wouldn't mind him back

GHA 04 May, 2020 16:59
Quote:
tatthecraic2
Adam Thompstone has been released from Leicester. Wouldn't mind him back

Why?

Ajax Treesdown 04 May, 2020 17:01
Quote:
irishboy_1995

haha.

Exile_Dave 04 May, 2020 17:27
Quote:
irishboy_1995

No thanks

Elredmondo 04 May, 2020 18:20
Thompstone although enjoyed his time at irish is not what we need at this time. Never really recovered after the injury he sustained with us. However would be a great squad player for another prem team.
Homer if he still has the kicking ability would be another option in close games. Had moments of brilliance so to have as depth to squad possibly. But I think again not what we need and would fear Parton loosing game time or Freddie.

Margin_Walker 04 May, 2020 18:47
Homer has been playing well this season. Would have him back if he wasn't costing too much.

Thompstone is a few years older and never the quickest at the best of times. Don't think wing is a priority at the moment either.

Smudge21 04 May, 2020 22:03
Backs wise I think we lack depth at both centre and fly half. Looks like the club were trying to address that with Lozowski but sounds like that has fallen through

jimbo800 04 May, 2020 23:00
Ani idea if myler is with us for another year? Iím not a fan of the Meehan experiment at 10, still donít completely trust him at 9.

paulm1953 05 May, 2020 08:44
I would prefer Meehan to Phibbs as our number 1 scrum half. He has quicker hands BUT needs to address his temper issues.

SixNineOne 05 May, 2020 08:58
The Rugby Paper has Alex Lozowski heading down to Toulouse

dooj106 05 May, 2020 10:54
Quote:
paulm1953
I would prefer Meehan to Phibbs as our number 1 scrum half. He has quicker hands BUT needs to address his temper issues.

I would tend to agree that Meehan is the number 1 and I like that he can kick off both feet. As much as I enjoyed watching Phibbs I would not have him back....he has had his day (Sm14)

As for Phipps, I like him as a player. The observation I have (it applies to Meehan too) is that he always seems to be more effective when coming off the bench. If the starting scrum half could be as effective from the start they would quickly take the number 1 shirt on a regular basis

SirBurger 05 May, 2020 11:08
I don't recall Meehan playing 10 this season at all (but perhaps I am wrong). He did play there a bit last season, but remember that we had one substitute fewer in the Championship so it made sense to experiment with players in different positions. I think that experiment is over.

Meehan gets a bit of bad press on here, but does a lot of good stuff. Kicks well off both feet, has an accurate pass and is also capable of moments of magic to create something from nothing. He is definitely ahead of Phipps in my book.

PV 05 May, 2020 11:32
Whilst Iím not a fan of Homer, he had a decent season and Iím surprised Bath are letting him go. If we could have got Alex Goode and Lozowski on permanent deals, that wouldíve been a game changer for the club. We lack the wit at centre that I think we need. Iíve also been disappointed with Jackson based on the few games he played. Needs to do a lot more when heís fit. Iím assuming all of them will have got over their injuries by the time they get back into training.

Smudge21 05 May, 2020 12:10
Agree with you Sirburger re meehan. I think he has shown this season that he is prem quality. Very underrated by the majority of supporters on here

SixNineOne 05 May, 2020 13:08
I think Iím in the minority that thinks both Meehan and Phipps are worthwhile players and that weíd be hard pushed to find another 9 at a reasonable price who would be consistently better than them. Weíve got to remember that 9 is a spotlight position and itís very easy for us armchair commentators to pounce on errors - in Phippsí case itís even easier because his errors can be spectacular - but all you have to do is think back to the days of Darren Allinson to be grateful for what weíve got now...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2020 22:20 by SixNineOne.

jimbo800 05 May, 2020 13:16
Meehan is hardly getting a rough ride from us but he has caused us to lack complete trust in him. If weíre ranking 9ís, Van Zyl set the bar very high. Meehan sometimes plays like a school boy 9 who hasnít quite figured out when to be a pain in the @#$%& and when to shut up and get on with the basics. Heís still my starting 9 out of what we have. Disappointed not to see Brand not get any bench time in Prem Cup.

irishboy_1995 05 May, 2020 19:32
I think we definitely have to address the hooker position and full back position

ExiledChameleon 05 May, 2020 23:13
Meehan and Phipps are both quite hot/cold, but are still pretty decent. I don't think that there's any realistic prospect of attracting a 9 definitively better than either of them.

WRT FB, Loader is surely going to get quite a lot of gametime there when Parton is not fit. Stokes, excluding his debut, has impressed me as well.

For Hooker, Porecki is obviously a great player when fit, lets hope that this extended break is healing all niggles for him.

norg2072 06 May, 2020 01:09
I believe Porecki and Fainga'a are leaving us, so definitely need to recruit for that position

Greenboots 06 May, 2020 13:48
I think centre and someone to cover the back 3 have to be a must for us, the fact we had to make 2 emergency signings was a bit of a worry

ExiledChameleon 07 May, 2020 02:57
Quote:
norg2072
I believe Porecki and Fainga'a are leaving us, so definitely need to recruit for that position

Those have been the rumours, but I'm not sure whether Aussie sides are in the best position to lure Porecki away given the global situation.

If pen hadn't met paper by late March then there's a good chance that his move may not happen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2020 02:57 by ExiledChameleon.

Exile_Dave 07 May, 2020 16:43

Ecksile 07 May, 2020 18:58
Quote:
Exile_Dave
Phew!!
[www.rugbypass.com]

"Maitland has opted to stay with the Allianz Park club."

Would that be a euphemism for his other deals fell through?

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net