Latest news:

O/T Kimberley biscuits
Discussion started by Jonny_C , 10 March, 2020 19:25
O/T Kimberley biscuits
Jonny_C 10 March, 2020 19:25
Just back form Dublin with a stash of Jacob's Kimberley biscuits in the suitcase.

But I've also seen Bolands Kimberley biscuits in the shops. Are they the same?

Thanks J

Re: O/T Kimberley biscuits
LI Bohemian 10 March, 2020 19:50
Made by the same crowd but kimberley are only available in the emerald Isle so obviously easier to obtain after the ludicrous panic buying in the UK

paddym 10 March, 2020 20:50
Quote:
LI Bohemian
Made by the same crowd but kimberley are only available in the emerald Isle so obviously easier to obtain after the ludicrous panic buying in the UK

Kimberley, Mikado and Coconut creams usually available in Sainsburys St Clares at Hanworth roundabout!!

Clontarf 11 March, 2020 12:51
Made by the same crowd but kimberley

Hold on a minute, it's many years since I've had a Kimberley biscuit but I was always under the impression that Boland's was an inferior article.

A blind tasting is required

LI Bohemian 11 March, 2020 13:49
Quote:
paddym
Quote:
LI Bohemian

Kimberley, Mikado and Coconut creams usually available in Sainsburys St Clares at Hanworth roundabout!!

That is true but I do believe that an Irish underground biscuit running cartel operate in the vicinity

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net