Latest news:

LIRFC subscription cancelled.
Discussion started by Xprop , 18 March, 2020 17:17
LIRFC subscription cancelled.
Xprop 18 March, 2020 17:17
I just got an email cancelling the direct debit for my season ticket. That's the end of the season then.

Re: LIRFC subscription cancelled.
Ecksile 18 March, 2020 17:43
Me too and daughter

RodB 18 March, 2020 18:31
I seem to recall 1st payment was june 19, so march 20 was last of 10. Wonder whether it is a poorly worded way of saying the direct debit is finished??

tonyh50 18 March, 2020 20:04
Be interesting to see what they do about those that paid up front?

Exile_Dave 18 March, 2020 22:27
Quote:
tonyh50
Be interesting to see what they do about those that paid up front?

I paid upfront and havenít received the email you have received. I did receive the usual exile file email normally sent out today.

I'd rather be a Paddy than a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

RodB 18 March, 2020 22:40
Having read it again, I'm sure it is confirming that the paying by installments is complete and the direct debit has been terminated. Just a strangely worded headline. If you paid up front, it wouldn't apply. No inference at this stage that the season is finished, though the likelihood of it completing seems dubious to me.

Shawshank 19 March, 2020 08:09
If as seems likely the rest of this season is scrubbed what will the club do about potential refunds for the games we haven't seen but 'paid' for?

I guess the best solution would be to offer a hefty 'credit' against a new ST at Brentford...?

RodB 19 March, 2020 08:39
First payment of next season scheduled for 5th May. Pushed back from april, due to delay in finalising parking arrangements. No idea if it could be delayed further. No mention yet of refunds for matchday tickets bought for paddys day game. Perhaps they're still clinging to the hope it can be rescheduled?

waltham 19 March, 2020 16:42
yes, final installment

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net