Latest news:

OT : Replica Kit requires new home
Discussion started by grumpy1960 , 29 March, 2020 11:27
OT : Replica Kit requires new home
grumpy1960 29 March, 2020 11:27
I realise this is totally off topic, however we are in the process of moving down to the South West ( on hold due to self isolating Covid 19) .

As most supporters do , we have managed to acquire a fair collection of Replica LI shirts, Hoodies , stadium coats and body warmers etc from the Googa , , Canterbury ,Rugbytec , ISC and Blades eras
Sizes range from Large , XL XXL XXXL ....
size variation not all down to AG more different makes different sizing ., well thatís my excuse ha ha ha (Sm100)

We are looking for a good home first rather than deposit at local charity shop

Any takers ? I can arrange to sent out via post ( still running )

Please private message with detail on first come first serve basis

Cheers Grumpy

Re: OT : Replica Kit requires new home
Gillhooley 01 April, 2020 16:58
Hello Grumpy,
Did you get the PM?

Gooly

Re: OT : Replica Kit requires new home
grumpy1960 03 April, 2020 18:20
Thank you for all your enquires but all gone to a good home , just got to get it sent out now .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net