Latest news:

Go fund me for Albert's family following cyclone
Discussion started by Diggers Love Pup , 13 April, 2020 16:42
Go fund me for Albert's family following cyclone
Diggers Love Pup 13 April, 2020 16:42
Hello I thought you might be interested in supporting this GoFundMe, [gf.me]. Even a small donation could help Gabriela Debreczeni reach their fundraising goal. And if you can't make a donation, it would be great if you could share the fundraiser to help spread the word. Thanks for having a look!

While the original target may have been met, I'm sure the wider community in Fiji could benefit from our support

Re: Go fund me for Albert's family following cyclone
waltham 13 April, 2020 23:23
Done..very under reported Krakatoa and tsunami disaster . Remember how we all tried to help Maps, Elvis and the other South Sea Islanders solo those years ago.. Same again.. Please help if you possibly can..

RodB 14 April, 2020 09:36
Done.

Xprop 14 April, 2020 11:31
Done.

PV 15 April, 2020 07:14
Sorted

doublebass 16 April, 2020 12:27
All done and good luck

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net