Latest news:

So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Discussion started by Rugbylad97 , 02 June, 2020 08:38
So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Rugbylad97 02 June, 2020 08:38
I have heard/know of at least 18 players leaving/being released who wants to ear them then?

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Tom1215 02 June, 2020 08:41
Oh go then...

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
nimblehippo 02 June, 2020 10:05
That sounds like a lot

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
HMRH 02 June, 2020 10:05
Be good to have a discussion going about it!

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
HMRH 02 June, 2020 10:34
Franco 1/18
Porecki 2/18
Fainga’a 3/18

Forgotten everything else!

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Rugbylad97 02 June, 2020 11:52
Danny Hobbs
Pat Cillers
Saia
Dave proecki
Franco
Barney
Notts - maybe
Sam Collingridge
Cooke
Gilly
Noggers
TJ
Steele
Myler
Theo B-C maybe
Brendan Macken
Tom Fowlie
Tom Stephenson
James Stoakes
Wil Partington
Freddie veitokani

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Margin_Walker 02 June, 2020 12:01
Looks fairly believable as a list. A few are academy and always likely to be a lot out of the door if we are running a smaller squad next season

Porecki, Franco and Myler leave the biggest holes. Latter pair not getting any younger though.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
HMRH 02 June, 2020 12:39
Agree Myler Franco and Porecki leave holes. I like many of the others too but no nailed on starters there. Hope we’ve got some more centres and Nott Barney and Franco leave us light at lock forward.

Wanted Freddie to be a success but hasnt happened for him and same for Theo

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
shimmieandshake 02 June, 2020 13:00
Obviously depends on who's coming in, but I'll be disappointed if Stephenson leaves. Would like DHA to stay too, and another year out of Myler perhaps.

Sounds like we'll be very light at full back. Parton the only natural. On that basis, I'd be keen to keep Stokes on the cheap, again, depending on who's coming in.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
SirBurger 02 June, 2020 13:40
Yes, any word on who is joining?

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Tom1215 02 June, 2020 13:45
I imagine from that we will have a few new signings.
At the very least:
1 hooker
1 second row (obvs Botha has already signed)
1 second row/ backrow
1/2 centres
And 1 full back


Do you think they will stick with Jackson/Atkins or bring in another 10?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2020 13:46 by Tom1215.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Smudge21 02 June, 2020 13:57
We've been linked with Lozowski, francis and lucas now so the club is definitely looking to bring in another player who can cover the 10 position
I suspect they will be wanting jackson to be the first choice 10 next year with someone like a Lozowski as back up if needed (he's a better 13 than fly half)

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Exile_Dave 02 June, 2020 14:55
Quote:
HMRH
Franco 1/18
Porecki 2/18
Fainga’a 3/18

Forgotten everything else!

Belgium Tuatagaloa has signed for a french team



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2020 14:58 by Exile_Dave.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Alphacat 02 June, 2020 15:44
I wasn't anticipating the club (or many other not-bankrolled-by-a-billionaire clubs) making many signings given the current financial situation. I was anticipating that the club would be promoting academy players to the first team more instead.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
nimblehippo 02 June, 2020 15:47
Surprised to see Stephenson and Nott on there, as both have looked useful and probs aren't on too much wedge. Shame we can't hold on to Danny, but rest are probs not too concerned about others.

There's no way we're not bringing in more cover for 10 if Myler is off. Given the state of the game in Australia, there may be some bargains to be had, and not just the ones out of contract currently.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
jimbo800 02 June, 2020 15:51
We must have some decent signings coming in if we couldn’t afford to keep Franco as that list is a substantial leavers list. The majority of these players are all the kind of guys who would have got new deals a few years back, at least now we’re looking to clear out whatever doesn’t make us better.
Gilly has been around for quite a while so hour ever securing much game time.
I think Freddie would have got on better had there been a better A league format, we really don’t get many games out of it so guys like Freddie struggle to get game time and adapt.
I would have kept Stephenson as he’s got plenty experience at this level.
When deciding on players like myler there is a big question of what will be a help and what will hinder the development of the younger player. Maybe they feel it’s time for Atkins to play more.
Theo and fowlie won’t be losses for the simple reason that they never played. I had hopes for fowlie and he always put in his shift, I personally would have given him another deal for the right money, he can play centre or wing and is dependable.
We were over stocked at 9 and I wasn’t steeles biggest fan, time for brand to get more time.
In regards to full back I really believe we’ll see loader play there this season so they can have him, nahalo and Collins on the pitch at the same time.
With Campbell, Stephenson, fowlie and Theo leaving, we seem to quite light at centre. Who else have we got aside from Rona, Hep and Williams?
Second row I feel we will be very light, would have kept Barney, he couldn’t have been expensive.
With the emergence of the young lad who had a stormer against Quins (can’t remember his name), you can see why some of the flankers were let go, Noggers never got going and TJ couldn’t break back into the team after his injury. Cooke never grew out of his teenage boy physique and as skill full as he may be, the game unfortunately needs bulk to go with it. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him on the sevens circuit.
In regard to hooker, they seemed happy to get Atkins involved when they could. We could see him getting a spot on the bench.
In terms of the development of the props, Lovejoy got minimal game time in the Champ season and got a few off the bench shouts this season, maybe they see his development encouraging. Potentially we’ve already seen the best we can get out Danny H A. We did sign Dell, which most of probably forgot about given the little impact he’s made, here’s to a new season for him earning his keep.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Shawshank 02 June, 2020 16:40
Who is Noggers…?(Sm105)

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Paul_D 02 June, 2020 17:13
Quote:
Shawshank
Who is Noggers…?(Sm105)

Max Northcote-Green

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
mackemII 02 June, 2020 18:27
Quote:
Smudge21
We've been linked with Lozowski, francis and lucas now so the club is definitely looking to bring in another player who can cover the 10 position
I suspect they will be wanting jackson to be the first choice 10 next year with someone like a Lozowski as back up if needed (he's a better 13 than fly half)

Lozowski signed a one year deal in March with Toulouse.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
paddym 02 June, 2020 18:43
Quote:
jimbo800
We must have some decent signings coming in if we couldn’t afford to keep Franco as that list is a substantial leavers list. The majority of these players are all the kind of guys who would have got new deals a few years back, at least now we’re looking to clear out whatever doesn’t make us better.
Gilly has been around for quite a while so hour ever securing much game time.
I think Freddie would have got on better had there been a better A league format, we really don’t get many games out of it so guys like Freddie struggle to get game time and adapt.
I would have kept Stephenson as he’s got plenty experience at this level.
When deciding on players like myler there is a big question of what will be a help and what will hinder the development
of the younger player. Maybe they feel it’s time for Atkins to play more.
Theo and fowlie won’t be losses for the simple reason that they never played. I had hopes for fowlie and he always put in his shift, I personally would have given him another deal for the right money, he can play centre or wing and is dependable.
We were over stocked at 9 and I wasn’t steeles biggest fan, time for brand to get more time.
In regards to full back I really believe we’ll see loader play there this season so they can have him, nahalo and Collins on the pitch at the same time.
With Campbell, Stephenson, fowlie and Theo leaving, we seem to quite light at centre. Who else have we got aside from Rona, Hep and Williams?
Second row I feel we will be very light, would have kept Barney, he couldn’t have been expensive.
With the emergence of the young lad who had a stormer against Quins (can’t remember his name), you can see why some of the flankers were let go, Noggers never got going and TJ couldn’t break back into the team after his injury. Cooke never grew out of his teenage boy physique and as skill full as he may be, the game unfortunately needs bulk to go with it. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him on the sevens circuit.
In regard to hooker, they seemed happy to get Atkins involved when they could. We could see him getting a spot on the bench.
In terms of the development of the props, Lovejoy got minimal game time in the Champ season and got a few off the bench shouts this season, maybe they see his development encouraging. Potentially we’ve already seen the best we can get out Danny H A. We did sign Dell, which most of probably forgot about given the little impact he’s made, here’s to a new season for him earning his keep.

Agree with you re Jack Cooke. Was v impressive at Prem 7s at start of season and has a huge engine. Irieland 7s squad could do a lot worse than having a look at him.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Exile_Dave 02 June, 2020 18:57
Quote:
jimbo800
We must have some decent signings coming in if we couldn’t afford to keep Franco as that list is a substantial leavers list. The majority of these players are all the kind of guys who would have got new deals a few years back, at least now we’re looking to clear out whatever doesn’t make us better.
Gilly has been around for quite a while so hour ever securing much game time.
I think Freddie would have got on better had there been a better A league format, we really don’t get many games out of it so guys like Freddie struggle to get game time and adapt.
I would have kept Stephenson as he’s got plenty experience at this level.
When deciding on players like myler there is a big question of what will be a help and what will hinder the development of the younger player. Maybe they feel it’s time for Atkins to play more.

Theo and fowlie won’t be losses for the simple reason that they never played. I had hopes for fowlie and he always put in his shift, I personally would have given him another deal for the right money, he can play centre or wing and is dependable.
We were over stocked at 9 and I wasn’t steeles biggest fan, time for brand to get more time.
In regards to full back I really believe we’ll see loader play there this season so they can have him, nahalo and Collins on the pitch at the same time.
With Campbell, Stephenson, fowlie and Theo leaving, we seem to quite light at centre. Who else have we got aside from Rona, Hep and Williams?
Second row I feel we will be very light, would have kept Barney, he couldn’t have been expensive.
With the emergence of the young lad who had a stormer against Quins (can’t remember his name), you can see why some of the flankers were let go, Noggers never got going and TJ couldn’t break back into the team after his injury. Cooke never grew out of his teenage boy physique and as skill full as he may be, the game unfortunately needs bulk to go with it. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him on the sevens circuit.
In regard to hooker, they seemed happy to get Atkins involved when they could. We could see him getting a spot on the bench.
In terms of the development of the props, Lovejoy got minimal game time in the Champ season and got a few off the bench shouts this season, maybe they see his development encouraging. Potentially we’ve already seen the best we can get out Danny H A. We did sign Dell, which most of probably forgot about given the little impact he’s made, here’s to a new season for him earning his keep.

I believe the lad you are referring to is Ben Donnell

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Shawshank 02 June, 2020 20:54
Only FVDM, Porecki and Smyler are real big losses.

Sad to say the others were either journeymen, promising youngsters that never trained-on, or the perpetually crocked.

On the latter, sadly you feel the likes of TBC and MNG should abandon the game and seek their careers, livelihoods and happiness in a different field.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Lazyboy346 03 June, 2020 08:52
More extensive than I'd have expected, and had suspected a few of those were still in contract. Surprised not to see Campbell on there.

Agreed Porecki, Franco and Myler are the big losses but some others are decent squad players (although signed in lean years on presumably bigger contracts). Kidney did say on the Zoom call that there were players he wanted to keep but for the cap.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Alphacat 03 June, 2020 10:37
Quote:
Lazyboy346
More extensive than I'd have expected, and had suspected a few of those were still in contract. Surprised not to see Campbell on there.
Agreed Porecki, Franco and Myler are the big losses but some others are decent squad players (although signed in lean years on presumably bigger contracts). Kidney did say on the Zoom call that there were players he wanted to keep but for the cap.

Good to know we are still at the cap anyway.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Smudge21 03 June, 2020 10:49
Quote:
Lazyboy346
More extensive than I'd have expected, and had suspected a few of those were still in contract. Surprised not to see Campbell on there.
Agreed Porecki, Franco and Myler are the big losses but some others are decent squad players (although signed in lean years on presumably bigger contracts). Kidney did say on the Zoom call that there were players he wanted to keep but for the cap.

Think campbell is off too. Blair posted a goodbye message to campbell and his girlfriend a couple of weeks ago on his Instagram.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Alphacat 03 June, 2020 13:37
It seems like a high-risk high-reward strategy if the plan is to have a stronger but smaller squad - I'm mostly concerned about injury issues and running out of players in certain roles such that plagued us halfway through this season.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
SirBurger 03 June, 2020 14:47
Interesting to see that the Jaguares squad have been told to look at opportunities overseas.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Lazyboy346 03 June, 2020 14:52
Quote:
Alphacat
It seems like a high-risk high-reward strategy if the plan is to have a stronger but smaller squad - I'm mostly concerned about injury issues and running out of players in certain roles such that plagued us halfway through this season.

Good point, but for comparison Bristol have just announced their squad from 1 July: [www.bristolbearsrugby.com]

Six props and two hookers plus an academy player in each position training with the squad could be risky if they have a few injuries. Their outside back resources look absurd with having 5+1 centres and 7+2 back three players including the Piatau brothers, Leuia, Morahan and Radrada.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
HMRH 03 June, 2020 17:07
Barney back to Ealing apparently

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
SirBurger 03 June, 2020 17:27
Confirmed by Ealing.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Smudge21 05 June, 2020 23:49
Best news from all this is that Albert has presumably signed a contract extension if he's not leaving

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Exilepaul 06 June, 2020 12:23
Quote:
Rugbylad97
Danny Hobbs
Pat Cillers
Saia
Dave proecki
Franco
Barney
Notts - maybe
Sam Collingridge
Cooke
Gilly
Noggers
TJ
Steele
Myler
Theo B-C maybe
Brendan Macken
Tom Fowlie
Tom Stephenson
James Stoakes
Wil Partington
Freddie veitokani

If this is true I'm almost certain since k+k came in in 2018 there will be no one left that played then in the 2018 squad which is absoultey bonkers Haha, they clearly had a plan of completely dismantling that squad and bringing in a completely different squad

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
SirBurger 06 June, 2020 13:03
Elrington, Hoskins and Cowan I think.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Florida 06 June, 2020 13:06
Quote:
Exilepaul
Quote:
Rugbylad97
Danny Hobbs
Pat Cillers
Saia
Dave proecki
Franco
Barney
Notts - maybe
Sam Collingridge
Cooke
Gilly
Noggers
TJ
Steele
Myler
Theo B-C maybe
Brendan Macken
Tom Fowlie
Tom Stephenson
James Stoakes
Wil Partington
Freddie veitokani

If this is true I'm almost certain since k+k came in in 2018 there will be no one left that played then in the 2018 squad which is absoultey bonkers Haha, they clearly had a plan of completely dismantling that squad and bringing in a completely different squad

Except for Blair, Lovejoy, Hoskins, Rogerson and Meehan (plus academy lads). You're not far off though.

I don't think they set out to rip up the squad, there's some good players in that lot that have sadly been hampered by injury. At some point you have to cut your losses.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Exilepaul 06 June, 2020 13:15
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
Exilepaul
Quote:
Rugbylad97
Danny Hobbs
Pat Cillers
Saia
Dave proecki
Franco
Barney
Notts - maybe
Sam Collingridge
Cooke
Gilly
Noggers
TJ
Steele
Myler
Theo B-C maybe
Brendan Macken
Tom Fowlie
Tom Stephenson
James Stoakes
Wil Partington
Freddie veitokani

If this is true I'm almost certain since k+k came in in 2018 there will be no one left that played then in the 2018 squad which is absoultey bonkers Haha, they clearly had a plan of completely dismantling that squad and bringing in a completely different squad

Except for Blair, Lovejoy, Hoskins, Rogerson and Meehan (plus academy lads). You're not far off though.

I don't think they set out to rip up the squad, there's some good players in that lot that have sadly been hampered by injury. At some point you have to cut your losses.

It's not a bad thing though K+K have got pulling power to sign stars so why not do it, Kidney with Jackson and O'Brien and Kiss with the Aussie boys etc and even who we get linked too whereas Kendo unfortunately didnt.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
shimmieandshake 08 June, 2020 14:12
Lozowski confirmed to Montpellier on loan, so that rumour is dead.

Intrigued about who we've signed. I'd expect maybe 8/9 coming in if that list of 18 leaving is correct. No bigger names conspicuously going out of contract, although yet to hear more about the Piers Frances rumour.

I'm guessing 6/7 of those coming in will be squad options rather than starters - people like Matt Cornish, for instance - but we must be looking at quality in a couple of places?

Doubt we'll have the budget, but imagine if we snaffled Bofelli or Kremer from the newly available Argentinean lot.

The club's silence is starting to get louder, especially with other sides announcing full squad lists for next year.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
GHA 08 June, 2020 14:37
Quote:
we must be looking at quality in a couple of places

You'd bloody well hope so

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
jimbo800 08 June, 2020 14:50
Danny Hobbs confirmed to Saints

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Blarney 08 June, 2020 21:11
Quote:
shimmieandshake
The club's silence is starting to get louder, especially with other sides announcing full squad lists for next year.

Every year, this gets said (along with appropriate hand-wringing) by every supporter of every club (Sm16)

I think, given the present circumstances, we can forgive the club for not being quite so hot on the outgoing communication. Given the quality the K&K have brought in so far, I think they've earned a bit of trust for the next crop of signings. Personally, I would be amazed if we sign any big names, what with the large wodge spent last year and the reduced cap for next season..

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Tom1215 08 June, 2020 21:14
Obviously want a couple new faces in the squad but I’m really interested in who we’ve managed to tie down on new contracts as that’s been a huge problem over the last few years.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2020 21:14 by Tom1215.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Shawshank 09 June, 2020 08:10
Matt Garvey is apparently leaving Bath.

Would love him back.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Lincs-Exile 09 June, 2020 18:21
If the player leaves the club other than being let go why would we want them back??There choice to leave in the first place.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
SixNineOne 09 June, 2020 18:27
If a player would be a good fit in our squad and is at the right price why wouldn’t we want him? Just because he was at the club previously when we were under different management and based at a different ground and training base doesn’t seem like a good enough reason not to look at him.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
GHA 09 June, 2020 19:58
You could argue that if he's not good enough for Bath he's not good enough for us

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Ajax Treesdown 09 June, 2020 22:12
Delon and Steffon might be available, don't think Big Bob has a club at the moment either

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
SixNineOne 09 June, 2020 22:31
Quote:
GHA
You could argue that if he's not good enough for Bath he's not good enough for us
I wonder if that’s how Exeter supporters felt about recruiting Ollie Woodburn...

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
jimbo800 09 June, 2020 23:38
Quote:
SixNineOne
Quote:
GHA
You could argue that if he's not good enough for Bath he's not good enough for us
I wonder if that’s how Exeter supporters felt about recruiting Ollie Woodburn...

....and James Short who wasn’t good enough for us.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
GHA 10 June, 2020 07:49
Woodburn signed for Exeter aged 23, seeking more game time, and Bath (officially at least) were sad to see him go.

[www.bathrugby.com]

James Short signed for Exeter aged 25, having asked for and been granted early release from his 2 year contract with the Irish.

[www.london-irish.com]

Matt Garvey is 32. He was not offered a new contract at Bath and has therefore been released

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Exilepaul 10 June, 2020 11:59
Quote:
Rugbylad97
Danny Hobbs
Pat Cillers
Saia
Dave proecki
Franco
Barney
Notts - maybe
Sam Collingridge
Cooke
Gilly
Noggers
TJ
Steele
Myler
Theo B-C maybe
Brendan Macken
Tom Fowlie
Tom Stephenson
James Stoakes
Wil Partington
Freddie veitokani

This is going to sound pretty harsh but alot of these guys have been stealing a wage for a long time

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
waltham 10 June, 2020 12:57
Didn't I read somewhere that Garvey had been suffering freom a string of injuries of late?

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
LI Bohemian 10 June, 2020 14:24
Quote:
Exilepaul
Quote:
Rugbylad97
Danny Hobbs
Pat Cillers
Saia
Dave proecki
Franco
Barney
Notts - maybe
Sam Collingridge
Cooke
Gilly
Noggers
TJ
Steele
Myler
Theo B-C maybe
Brendan Macken
Tom Fowlie
Tom Stephenson
James Stoakes
Wil Partington
Freddie veitokani

This is going to sound pretty harsh but alot of these guys have been stealing a wage for a long time

It is harsh for at least 11 of the players on that list the others have had bad luck with injury apart from one or two who were just not up to it.

With regards to players returning to the club, I can only think of JJ, Arno and Watson I would like to see return at this moment anyone else is in the market for a good reason, we can develope our own players of the future. Big no for Garvey from me.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
GHA 10 June, 2020 14:40
Quote:
waltham
Didn't I read somewhere that Garvey had been suffering freom a string of injuries of late?

An article I read said he was out for 11 months in 2019 and only returned in January this year. He had 2 starts in 19/20, so he's gonna be rusty at best wherever he goes.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Shawshank 10 June, 2020 16:23
Golly, didn't realise Matt was now 32 - I remember first seeing him in a pre-season friendly at Henley and thinking he was a good prospect...how time flies.

Yep, maybe we need younger blood.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
GHA 10 June, 2020 22:22
Quote:
Shawshank
Golly, didn't realise Matt was now 32 - I remember first seeing him in a pre-season friendly at Henley and thinking he was a good prospect...how time flies.
Yep, maybe we need younger blood.

He also looked 40 when he was 20!

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Florida 10 June, 2020 22:43
Quote:
GHA
Quote:
Shawshank
Golly, didn't realise Matt was now 32 - I remember first seeing him in a pre-season friendly at Henley and thinking he was a good prospect...how time flies.
Yep, maybe we need younger blood.

He also looked 40 when he was 20!

Sign of a good forward that, especially in props

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
M51 11 June, 2020 22:28
Now entering my seventies and still illusional that I hink I can run a good mile(Sm102). I reckon Matt has had his best days in Premiership rugby. Good luck to him but not for Irish. On a totally selfish point I just really need to know if I can pay my next years season ticket and get to Brentford from Oxfordshire timely and financially. Hopeful that some useful info will come out of the next Zoom meeting. Forever optimistic.

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
HMRH 12 June, 2020 14:33
Parisse has extended with RCT for another year so that’s another rumour done

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
SirBurger 12 June, 2020 15:52
Phew

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Exile_Dave 11 July, 2020 22:01
Quote:
Shawshank
Matt Garvey is apparently leaving Bath.
Would love him back.

Has signed with Gloucester

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
Paul_D 11 July, 2020 22:28
Quote:
Exile_Dave
Quote:
Shawshank
Matt Garvey is apparently leaving Bath.
Would love him back.

Has signed with Gloucester

Only until the end of the season

Re: So who wants to hear about who’s leaving the club this season?
M51 11 July, 2020 22:58
I am not in favour of the Bath refugees returning for another pay day. It leaves a sour taste., good luck to them wherever they go. Lets hope we have some news soon on notfication about a playing squad for next season.
COYI


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net