Dave Porecki
Discussion started by Exile_Dave , 16 June, 2020 14:02
Dave Porecki
Exile_Dave 16 June, 2020 14:02
Last day at Irish today (16/6/20).

(From Twitter)

Today was my last day for

[@LiRFC](https://twitter.com/LiRFC)

, a club that has been an extended family for me. The experience over the last 5 years in the UK has been incredible with memories Iíll have forever. Home time now!

Re: Dave Porecki
Lazyboy346 16 June, 2020 14:26
Shame to seem him go but can understand the motivation to try for international caps. Arguably one of the best hookers we've had in the last decade.

HMRH 16 June, 2020 14:41
Give the other one was mainly David Paice thatís a big statement!

Lazyboy346 16 June, 2020 20:29
HMRH, by my reckoning the following are the hookers we've had since the 2010/11 season:

Price, Buckland, Coetzee, Blaney, Lawson, Stevens, Mayhew, Harris-Wright, Cruse, Ellis, Gleave, Woolstencroft, Porecki, Dawidiuk, Van Vurren, Fainga'a, Matu'u and McMillan.

I'd reckon that Porecki rates definitely in the top 5 and probably in the top 3. It also shows that we've had mixed fortunes at 2 and I think it's an area we should be looking to strengthen as our best lineup overall was probably at the start of the decade.

HMRH 16 June, 2020 20:53
Actually researching is cheating 😉

Exile_Dave 16 June, 2020 21:06
Quote:
HMRH
Actually researching is cheating 😉

Well his handle is Lazyboy after all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net