Latest news:

Season ticket holders Zoom meeting 16th June
Discussion started by Old-nick , 16 June, 2020 15:43
Season ticket holders Zoom meeting 16th June
Old-nick 16 June, 2020 15:43
I registered for the Season ticket holders Zoom meeting on the 16th June at 7:00 PM but have not received any information regarding the Zoom meeting, e.g. Meeting number and password.

Has anybody else received Zoom Meeting information?

Thanks

Re: Season ticket holders Zoom meeting 16th June
fatlad76 16 June, 2020 15:51
Arrived ten minutes ago

Old-nick 16 June, 2020 16:06
I have not seen anything yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/06/2020 16:07 by Old-nick.

CharlieG 16 June, 2020 16:25
Nick,

I also registered. I then had an e-mail from London Irish headed "Zoom Season Ticket Holder Forum - Tuesday 16 June 7pm". This had a link to register, which I did. In reply I got an e-mail from Katy Bigos headed "London Irish Season Ticket Holder Zoom Call Confirmation" which has the link and password.

Question - have you checked your Junk Mail?

Old-nick 16 June, 2020 16:33
Yes, I have checked my junk folder, I will try registering again. Thanks

Xprop 16 June, 2020 16:50
No email received here.

Old-nick 16 June, 2020 17:56
Confirmation email has just arrived.

Xprop 16 June, 2020 17:59
And so has mine.

LI Bohemian 16 June, 2020 20:54
So have my dusty grey Adidas Gazelle's

tonyh50 17 June, 2020 07:57
Couldnít login last night so missed it - can anyone outline the main points of the meeting?.
Also just replied to the email re season ticket refund and happy to donate our STís balance to the club, theyíve done a lot to help the NHS over the past couple of months and we want to see them be in a stable financial position going forward.

SimonG19 17 June, 2020 13:45
Quote:
tonyh50
Couldnít login last night so missed it - can anyone outline the main points of the meeting?.
Also just replied to the email re season ticket refund and happy to donate our STís balance to the club, theyíve done a lot to help the NHS over the past couple of months and we want to see them be in a stable financial position going forward.

You are looking at the wrong site!
[forum.viewfromthe22.com]

Clontarf 17 June, 2020 14:40
I intend to join the zoom conversation but forgot to register.

Got the email regarding cash refunds/voucher refunds etc this morning.

It seems a fair deal.

Iíve not decided what to do but am tempted by the option of setting it against a Brentford season ticket or Brentford match tickets.

Was unsure whether I was going buy a season ticket. I really canít see myself attending more than half a dozen games or so and this gives me a cheaper suck it and see version.

Alphacat 17 June, 2020 14:54
I got a gift card refund on my 8-game bundle ticket personally. Would be nice to get some new merchandise for myself but am still giving back to the club.

Clontarf 18 June, 2020 13:46
Is anybody opting to use the refund to get a discount on an ST at Brentford?

Does anyone know much does the discount will be? I realise this will vary, I'm over 65 so I have a discounted ticket in the centre of the lower west at present.

I find it really difficult to work out how the stadium at Brentford will work. I knew the Madstad from Reading and Richmond games before LI moved there.

From what little info I have about Brentford I think the only bars are on the south side.

I'm not interested in the expensive premium seats and facilities. I'd love to be interested but I know they are out of my financial league.

The undercroft at the Madstad isn't the most welcoming space in the world but I enjoy wandering in there about 45 mins before the kick off and having a pint and some general chit chat before the game.

Going to a new stadium I'd like to replicate that especially as the people I go to the Madstad with are not going to follow the club to Brentford.

Anybody got any info about our new home and the facilities there?

Irish 'Stoker 18 June, 2020 16:35
I believe that the discount will be whatever you paid for your ticket this year divided by 16 then times by 5 then add in the 20%. I and 3 others have taken the plunge mid pandemic and invested in North stand tickets as the view would be the best we could afford and we are not too fussed with the corporate facilities in the south. If you look at the Brentford FC site they have a virtual tour of the ground so you can see the view from different areas. Good luck

SirBurger 18 June, 2020 16:51
Haven't purchased a season ticket yet, but by concern is that with all four stands open you could end up in a totally isolated pocket of support.

Irish 'Stoker 18 June, 2020 17:05
Centre blocks of the north and south seems fairly full when we bought our tickets not looked at each end

Distancing may spread us out though

Griff 18 June, 2020 17:48
I don't remember it being mentioned before but the drummers have been assigned seats in block N126 in the North stand (basically mapping the position at the MadStad if you assume the East is now the North).

Hope this helps.

Clontarf 18 June, 2020 18:09
thanks all

Gazzle 18 June, 2020 18:57
Interested in any other news/ updates coming out of the meeting if anyone is happy to share?

Btw I really liked the club's gesture of giving free tickets to NHS staff in hospitals they've helped with meals. Hopefully a nice treat for those who deserve it (only with an Irish win of course!), and a great idea for filling the stadium and establishing new supporters.

Alphacat 18 June, 2020 20:29
Did they say if the discount can be claimed on a 2021-22 (or -24) season ticket, given that I already have a ticket for next season?

Ajax Treesdown 19 June, 2020 09:19
Someone has very kindly posted up a review of the zoom call on the other forum:

Not sure why its always so secretive over here.

PV 19 June, 2020 10:17
Agreed, didnít know site existed until now but will join. Thanks AT

SimonG19 19 June, 2020 12:09
Quote:
Ajax Treesdown
Someone has very kindly posted up a review of the zoom call on the other forum:

Not sure why its always so secretive over here.

See above!

Alphacat 19 June, 2020 13:21
I had read the page - was just asking because it doesn't say if season tickets can be upgraded to a 3-year ticket or not.

LI Lynn 19 June, 2020 13:41
Yes you can use discount to upgrade to 3 year ticket. I asked that specific question and the answer was yes

Gillhooley 23 June, 2020 15:01
Ahoy-hoy,

Does anyone know when the parking prices will be released? I wondered whether I could use my refund to pay for parking next season.

Is that an option?

Ta, ta

Gooly

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net