Latest news:

Looks like a done deal
Discussion started by mackemII , 22 June, 2020 22:57
Looks like a done deal
mackemII 22 June, 2020 22:57

Re: Looks like a done deal
cjm. 23 June, 2020 18:25
Good for George. Quite a responsibility to take on so soon.

Tom1215 24 June, 2020 19:01
Well we wonít find out from London irish when he leaves because of Decs terrible policy.
I donít get this Policy at all. All Porecki got was a goodbye on Twitter nothing from the club at all.
Glad I can watch other clubs get excited about new signings and find out whoís playing for their clubs next season/the end of this season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/06/2020 20:17 by Tom1215.

Margin_Walker 24 June, 2020 19:10
Not sure how much control Danaher has over our comms.

Goodbye and good luck on Twitter is fine by me unless the player is a club legend.

It's a pretty extraordinary set of circumstances and whilst it would be nice to know a little more now, I'm fine finding out who's in and out when they are ready with all the comms and all the contractual stuff has been sorted.

mackemII 24 June, 2020 19:32
Quote:
Tom1215
Well we wonít find out from London irish when he leaves because of Declan Danahers terrible policy.n.

Don't you mean Declan Kidney?

Tom1215 24 June, 2020 20:16
I did indeed dunno why I put Danaher

Derby Irish Fan 24 June, 2020 22:38
at the zoom meeting Brian said that the July zoom meeting all will be revealed, to be honest other than other players resigning to there clubs, some leaving and some average players being signed, found nothing happening at other clubs very exciting.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net