Latest news:

Bath chat on Myler and PJ
Discussion started by Exile_Dave , 09 July, 2020 16:09
Bath chat on Myler and PJ
Exile_Dave 09 July, 2020 16:09
Some interesting chat on our not so favourite opposition on above. Some comments will make you chuckle!!

[m.rugbynetwork.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2020 16:09 by Exile_Dave.

Re: Bath chat on Myler and PJ
Steelman 09 July, 2020 19:46
Seeing those 2 names together got me thinking . How many minutes of 1st team rugby had each given us this season.Anyone got the stats ?

Florida 09 July, 2020 20:55
Quote:
Steelman
Seeing those 2 names together got me thinking . How many minutes of 1st team rugby had each given us this season.Anyone got the stats ?

840 mins for Myler
388 mins for PJ

tatthecraic2 09 July, 2020 21:55
Where do you get that info from?

Florida 09 July, 2020 22:16
Statbunker, it can be a bit of a pig to navigate but there's plenty of stats in it

Here's Mylers "current" season

[rugby.statbunker.com]

SimonG19 09 July, 2020 23:33
I would take any stats from Statbunker with a very large pinch of salt!

Florida 10 July, 2020 08:49
Quote:
SimonG19
I would take any stats from Statbunker with a very large pinch of salt!

Fine words, I would add that they actually apply to information on the internet in general. As with all things, if it's important to you, find numerous sources of information.

Steelman 10 July, 2020 09:35
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
Steelman

840 mins for Myler
388 mins for PJ

Thanks Florida, more than I thought from PJ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net