Latest news:

Premiership fixtures
Discussion started by Cill Dara , 10 July, 2020 13:56
Premiership fixtures
Cill Dara 10 July, 2020 13:56

Re: Premiership fixtures
millhillexile 10 July, 2020 14:09
Where does player welfare come into this? Teams with bigger squads can chop and change whereas smaller squads will struggle. There could be cricket score results if a weakened team plays a full strength team which would be a mockery. Plus we are homeless......

HMRH 10 July, 2020 14:24
[www.mirror.co.uk]

Quins or salary cheats to ground share

RodB 10 July, 2020 16:37
We're away to Bath on Saturday 15th. More fixtures here.
[www.premiershiprugby.com].
You have to scroll down a fair way.

Griff 10 July, 2020 16:45

GHA 10 July, 2020 17:25
Home venue, as with kick off time, is TBC isn't it?

Griff 10 July, 2020 18:11
Fair point but that's a lot of editing so I figured I'd wait until they were firmed-up. It's not like we can go to wherever they're played.

waltham 10 July, 2020 20:17
Quote:
Griff
Fair point but that's a lot of editing so I figured I'd wait until they were firmed-up. It's not like we can go to wherever they're played.
Absolutely Griff. Fingers crossed we might be one or more of the free to air matches...but I'm not holding my breath.

Tom1215 10 July, 2020 21:45
At least we will be used to playing with no crowd...

Exilepaul 10 July, 2020 23:29
Are we going to have a full matchday squad to even field for games?

Finno 11 July, 2020 23:42
Why can't we play at Hazelwood and save the rental?? There will be no spectators and plenty of room for BT sport. We play pre season friendlies there. The dressing room facilities are good enough for those games , at our world class facilities!! So...why not???

waltham 14 July, 2020 12:40
Quote:
Finno
Why can't we play at Hazelwood and save the rental?? There will be no spectators and plenty of room for BT sport. We play pre season friendlies there. The dressing room facilities are good enough for those games , at our world class facilities!! So...why not???

Wasn't there a clear restriction on LI playing league matches at Hazelwood in the planning consent? Any potential change to that would probably take many months to process..so probably just not worth the hassle.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net