Latest news:

Quote of the day - today
Discussion started by waltham , 10 July, 2020 16:58
Quote of the day - today
waltham 10 July, 2020 16:58
Just spotted today's Craic quote: Good observation all those years ago - still valid:

"People who work sitting down get paid more than people who work standing up." - Ogden Nash

Re: Quote of the day - today
SixNineOne 10 July, 2020 18:17
Itís probably better not to discuss the relative earnings of people who work lying down...

Florida 10 July, 2020 19:13
Quote:
waltham
Just spotted today's Craic quote: Good observation all those years ago - still valid:

"People who work sitting down get paid more than people who work standing up." - Ogden Nash

Is this why my company attempted to make me use a standing desk?

tatthecraic2 10 July, 2020 20:07
My dad told me this... but I'm a desk worker and my plaster mate owns his own business now and earns 3 x more than me and my builder mate already has a property portfolio in the multimillions by 35...

Wish I got a trade instead of a degree DOH!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net