Latest news:

Match Programmes
Discussion started by London Irish 'til I die , 03 September, 2020 14:07
Match Programmes
London Irish 'til I die 03 September, 2020 14:07
I used to attend every London Irish game and I would buy a match programme almost every time.

I have the complete set for 2015/16 and for 2016/17. (minus the Sarries game in NYC)

Does anyone want them?

They're all in mint condition, but I've decided I no longer want all my old programmes. I'd prefer to find a new home for them rather than putting them on the fire - there are about 30 of them.

Edit: a few of the programmes are signed by the players and I have also got a few from the 2017/18 season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2020 15:33 by London Irish 'til I die.

Re: Match Programmes
London Irish 'til I die 06 September, 2020 21:36
Hi guys

Just another message, if you know anyone who'd be interested in taking these programmes please let me know. I am not going to charge for them !!

Thanks.

franciscorrigan 06 September, 2020 22:36
eBay ?
List them on a ten day auction with a starting price of 1p. Start the auction early evening on a Thursday and it will end at the same time on the second Sunday. That give you two full weekends of exposure over the ten days and a better chance of finding somebody who wants them. If you don't want any money for them, list them on a "Buy it now" for 1p. That will cost you a few pence, but in either case, list as buyer pays postage. If you package them all up and measure the dimensions of the pack and the weight, you could even open the auction internationally and use eBay's Global Shipping Programme, where you just post to the eBay shipping warehouse in the midlands and they do the rest, with the buyer paying all the cost of shipping.
It's not too much of a chore to list on eBay and it will be seen by a sight more people than this forum.
If nobody bids, at least you won't feel so bad about binning them, but you might be pleasantly surprised.(Sm63)

London Irish 'til I die 07 September, 2020 10:57
Thanks a lot! I'll give ebay a go.

SteveS 16 September, 2020 01:49
Have sent you a message about this, cheers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net