Latest news:

Team's up
Discussion started by BaltiBoy , 08 September, 2020 12:06
Team's up
BaltiBoy 08 September, 2020 12:06
London Irish:
15 James Stokes, 14 Dan Norton, 13 Ross Neal, 12 Phil Cokanasiga, 11 Ollie Hassell-Collins, 10 Jacob Atkins, 9 Ben Meehan, 1 Allan Dell, 2 Matt Cornish, 3 Ollie Hoskins, 4 Ben Donnell, 5 Chunya Munga, 6 Jack Cooke (c), 7 Josh Smart, 8 Isaac Curtis-Harris

Replacements:
16 Ben Atkins, 17 Harry Elrington, 18 Lovejoy Chawatama, 19 George Nott, 20 Izaiha Moore-Aiono, 21 Caolan Englefield, 22 Brendan Macken, 23 Tom Homer

Harlequins starting XV:
1. Santiago Garcia Botta (21)
2. Scott Baldwin (17)
3. Simon Kerrod (26)
4. Dino Lamb (31)
5. Stephan Lewies (19)
6. Tom Lawday (17)
7. Chris Robshaw (298) - Captain
8. James Chisholm (94)
9. Scott Steele (5)
10. Marcus Smith (83)
11. Nathan Earle (29)
12. James Lang (66)
13. Luke Northmore (5)
14. Cadan Murley (32)
15. Aaron Morris (49)

Game Changers:
16. Joe Gray (160)
17. Marc Thomas (1)
18. Will Collier (175)
19. George Hammond (0)
20. Archie White (28)
21. Martin Landajo (19)
22. Andre Esterhuizen (0)
23. Ross Chisholm (119)

Cheers & Beers
BB

Re: Team's up
Shawshank 08 September, 2020 12:08
Very much Second XV's from both teams.

Looking forward to seeing Phil C play!

Exilepaul 08 September, 2020 12:11
Is Rona injured?

tatthecraic3 08 September, 2020 12:31
Let's see Norton tear it up!!

RodB 08 September, 2020 13:49
Interesting cboice of Cooke for captain.... I'm sure he'll lead by example

Lazyboy346 08 September, 2020 14:35
14 academy players/alumni in the team, Cooke as a captain having apparently been a ball boy and a mostly EQ side. I'm hoping this will be an entertaining game from us and is part of a longer term plan to get experience for the younger guys as the future core of the club.

shimmieandshake 08 September, 2020 15:13
Looking forward to a proper look at Phil C and another shift from Chunya Munga.

Anybody know much about Josh Smart? Should be a good experience for him up against Robshaw.

Smudge21 08 September, 2020 15:40
Think he was captain of the under 18's team that featured the likes of Munga and cokanasiga

Blarney 08 September, 2020 16:52
I thought from his appearances so far that Cooke showed leadership potential...glad to see it recognised

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2020 16:52 by Blarney.

SixNineOne 09 September, 2020 08:41
Quote:
Shawshank
Very much Second XV's from both teams.
Iím not sure the Quins line up is as much of a Second XV as ours. Several of their players probably have more Premiership appearances than the whole of our starting XV combined! Even so, Iím hoping for an exciting and encouraging performance from our youngsters. Sadly I wonít be able to watch the match and will have to rely on tomorrow morningís highlights unless someone can tell me how you can record a match thatís only shown on a Sky box red button.

GHA 09 September, 2020 08:55
691 - go on the guide and press record on the main channel, it should then ask which match you want to record, the main channel match or the red button channel match..?

Old-nick 09 September, 2020 09:40
GHA- Thanks but that does not seem to work with a Sky Q box.

Can anybody help set up recording of the game in advance on a Sky Q box? BT Sport subscription direct with BT Sport not via Sky.

Thanks

Nick4219 09 September, 2020 09:44
Quote:
Old-nick
GHA- Thanks but that does not seem to work with a Sky Q box.
Can anybody help set up recording of the game in advance on a Sky Q box? BT Sport subscription direct with BT Sport not via Sky.

Thanks

Unfortunately, I donít think itís possible to record a red button match on Sky q

GHA 09 September, 2020 09:51
I've done it before but it might've been for a game on Sky rather than BT Sport, thinking about it sad smiley

Old-nick 09 September, 2020 10:02
Thanks - need to cancel my BT Sport subscription from BT and re-subscribe via Sky then it should be available to record. Thanks for the help.

Heaf 09 September, 2020 10:42
Quote:
GHA
I've done it before but it might've been for a game on Sky rather than BT Sport, thinking about it sad smiley

That sounds consistent with my experience too - have been able to do it on Sky Sports in the past but not on BT Sport - which I pay via BT as I get a reduced cost due to broadband. It may be possible to watch it later on the BT website however?

SixNineOne 09 September, 2020 17:12
Quote:
Old-nick
Thanks - need to cancel my BT Sport subscription from BT and re-subscribe via Sky then it should be available to record. Thanks for the help.
I don't think that would help. I'm on a BT Sport subscription via Sky on a Sky Q box and, as far as I can see, there is no option to record a red button match even when the match is live on screen.

GHA 09 September, 2020 19:25
I read something about tuning a 'spare' channel to your BT Sport Extra channel and then recording that... There will be highlights etc on the app but BT Sport aren't the greatest at hiding the score if you don't want to know it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net