Latest news:

Bristol v Saints
Discussion started by Exilepaul , 08 September, 2020 21:31
Bristol v Saints
Exilepaul 08 September, 2020 21:31
Remember I got slammed for saying that 3-27 defeat to Saints was embarrassing... good times

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2020 21:31 by Exilepaul.

Re: Bristol v Saints
GHA 08 September, 2020 21:45
Bore off

M51 08 September, 2020 21:53
Not sure what your point is. Bristol are extremely good with a great squad and so it doesn't bode well for Irish. it's hard to anticipate scorelines with the constant variation in team line ups depending on the number of fixtures and top 4 / top 8 ambitions. Saints have a very good squad but dont have those line breaking players that Bristol are employing. Good luck to all in these crazy times.

Exilepaul 08 September, 2020 22:06
Quote:
GHA
Bore off

Hahahahaha I love the wind up

franciscorrigan 08 September, 2020 22:09
Brrisol ((Sm141))always going to win that one easily, given the side Saints had to field. Absolutely no point in comparing relative perfomances of teams against others, as the disparity is often too great between the team picked for one game and the next.(Sm63)

Shawshank 08 September, 2020 22:13
Thacker should be in the England squad, brilliant player.

Still not convinced that Bristol are pragmatic enough to win really big games, but it sure makes for great entertainment. Pat Lam really knows how to build a side.

Some of the Saints defending was awful - their wingerís non-effort to get back for the cross-kick was embarrassing for a professional rugby player.

SixNineOne 08 September, 2020 22:20
Pat Lam dared to stand up after the match and tell the truth. No doubt he will be heavily castigated by the powers that be...

franciscorrigan 08 September, 2020 22:22
In fairness to Olowofela, he had just run himself into the ground for 70 odd minutes and Saints were a man down for a fair while in the second half. Saints were run off their feet.(Sm63)

M51 08 September, 2020 22:27
As an armchair rugby supporter and not renewing my Irish season ticket, I dont have a lot af credibility. However, I really and truly hope we can get back to the past rugby normality. I really struggle to see how the coaches can motivate players during this difficult period. Lets hope it doesnt go on much longer. Good luck to all involved but more so to London Irish.

Shawshank 08 September, 2020 22:33
Címon Francis, he had barely broken sweat all game.

A couple of runs in attack and being a winger in defence shouldnít exhaust a pro rugby winger.

jimbo800 08 September, 2020 23:08
Danny Hobbs Ayowemi snapped his Achilles. Another bad injury for him which will keep him out for half the season. Saints are down to only a couple of fit props now

GHA 08 September, 2020 23:50
Quote:
Exilepaul
Quote:
GHA
Bore off

Hahahahaha I love the wind up

Even when it doesn't work, presumably

RodB 09 September, 2020 12:11
That's the 2nd ti.e Danny's sone an achilles, i tbink. It kept him out for most of a season with us IIRC.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net