Latest news:

Which Gallagher Premiership Rugby team should you support?
Discussion started by franciscorrigan , 12 September, 2020 02:32
franciscorrigan 12 September, 2020 02:32
Browsing the Prem Rugby site I noticed:

It's been there for a while and aimed at people who got into rugby after the last World Cup,
but for interest sake I answered the questions and was delighted to find that the team I should be supporting is: (roll of drums, fanfare and expectant pause for dramatic effect)

London Irish

COYI !! (Sm42)(Sm63)

Re: Which Gallagher Premiership Rugby team should you support?
Alphacat 12 September, 2020 03:03
I don't know if this club has given me more depression or joy watching - but support I will!

cob 12 September, 2020 11:15
Marquis de Sade a big supporter of our team always there for us at games in Sud Ouest.

A man who who knows I would say

Bainim fiŠin Rover-cťn fŠth a stopadh anois?

exileray 12 September, 2020 19:27
London Irish for me, ...I ain't changing ...

Antonirish 12 September, 2020 22:37
I shall not change from London Irish either but there is another team that I support but there are in the Pro 14. Leinster, as my close family are from the provance of Leinster in Ireland. I consider myself to be a Leinster man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net